Looking for guild

T

taponzin

Hey guys!

My friend and me are looking for a good guild for make exp and get some hlp here.... we come from hibernia/excalibur and we need some hlp in where we can do exp

Greetings

C

cHodAX

Exp : Alot depends on how you want to setup you group, for a long time a melee exp group was the way to go on Albion because our PBAE was so poor. Now it has been improved PBAE is much more workable here. One thing Albion has is ALOT of undead mobs of which are 90% have cold resist weakness. You will find decent undead BAF camps at practically every level and there is Darkness Falls for later levels. Melee takes longer to level but gives your more flexablity with the classes you can play and a wider range of mobs to hunt.

Guilds : Looking at your rank I see you are RR7 on Hibby, there are several well established RvR based guilds on this server. If you want solid guild RvR then your best bet is to look at the top 15 realm point earning guilds. Most guilds don't invite but instead ask you to apply either through an officer or via thier forums.

Users who are viewing this thread