Looking for Guild

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Any guilds recruiting, that are decent sized with regular farming/exp grps and possible rvr grouping around?

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
RvR'ing with your HO Sorc? :p

Grims been rvr once, but sadly guild i'm in atm, rvr tends to be seen as a Dirty word :p So yes if i could fing good guild Grim would be out in rvr..

ogre Sorce is kinda fun, you get free stun as mids hibs think wtf are you.. :p

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
I really would have appreciated it if you'd had a word with your GM's first before posting here.

Otherwise, I know how unwise it is to talk about these things here, so I ask that you send me a PM, or talk to Gai or myself in game.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
i already said ingame yesterday that was thinking moveing grimgut into a more active guild, to possibly rvr and stuff...

Responce was nobody cared, so came posted here.. was either look for a way to be more active on alb/pyrd or go start alts on hib/excal, and im kinda bored after solo playing/pl 3 alts to 50 on alb, so need something new...

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, would have appreciated a personal chat rather than a comment on /gu that might easily have been missed (as obviously I did), but I hope you find what you're looking for. Neha tells me that sorc's get random RvR/guild invites all the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom