Looking for good infiltrator thrust temp

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Lo peps poped in after 8+ months and want to redo shatterhand's template and spec a bit . so if nay got or can make a good thrust template spam here . Items are no problem got lotm stuff but can try and farm if needed.

/tx shatter

kivik

Part of the furniture
Woot wb shatter :)

Try check the Templates section, think I saw a few thrust templates not long ago.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
check RH vault made some MP Sigil gloves (+5 dex) complete with omni proc. Just in case they needed.

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
i wub u :) / still need template come on u slags help the biggest gimp out here :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Was that you playing Shatterhand today mate?

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
yes with 45 composite st and 35+ 8 thrust no template just bored trying to find 1 :)

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

why would any infi be Thrust? Fact is, when all your damage is Slash only, as in str only, you have one less stat to worry about... go slash only because the templates are better and easier... have your dex at 45 for evade and then focus on str, con and resists... imo only.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
then you miss the single most overpowered infiltrator ability: Beartooth, and you have far less WS

Kinag

Part of the furniture
then you miss the single most overpowered infiltrator ability: Beartooth, and you have far less WS

I do damn well without Beartooth imo :p

28k irs in 2 hours! xD 1 death, 19 kills :p

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
I kind of feel like I am missing some kind of ironic pun here... bear tooth? Please enlighten me but do peeps really run solo without CS at min 44 - solo, not stealth zergs, duos or groups?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
?? beartooth is lvl 15 style.. I have 50 cs.. what it has to do with it?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I kind of feel like I am missing some kind of ironic pun here... bear tooth? Please enlighten me but do peeps really run solo without CS at min 44 - solo, not stealth zergs, duos or groups?

Beartooth = Level 15 thrust style which stuns the target 6 second, oh and it's off evade, so no evade chain.

As an assassin you should have your main weapon spec at a composite of 51, so at rr4 you should have 37 thrust + 11 + 3 from realm rank. ie. 51 :D

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
Okay I just ready Beartooth is a six second stun based on block, which I take to be parry, not evade - this courtesy of Allakazam. I am always interested in ways to play infi, but does the frequency of landing this style really compensate for the sacrifices you make in a thrust template... it seems much easier to hit the 350 str cap with slash - I run 356 atm - and then with 50 CS you hit v.frkn hard. As I am not focused on parry/block I cannot remember the last time I did but would be interested to hear views or see stats on how often it really does land in a duel.

The reason I said min 44 CS is because that gives you third style in evade chain, and for a while I ran with 44 CS, 44 DW for chance to land off-hand more often, but found I gimped my damage so badly I specced back to 50 CS, and enhanced Slash, with min DW, and this gives a lot more wallop per pop.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its off evade for inf, and there's no str "cap" at 350, all stats hardcap at 450, so the more str/dex you have the better.. and with evade7 toon, think for yourself how often you land beartooth :) If enemy has purge down its game over basically, cause with celerity up you can pull off the entire hamstring chain on a stunned opponent

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
All right then... I meant str/dex soft cap is at 350. And if you wish to dispute this, be my guest I am only quoting the recieved wisdom. As for the bear tooth info, interesting, it might be just the thing to help what with the recent infi nerfs going on... Nope, I don't think it would help, as I recently respecced my rps into Vanish and Purge so I can escape being bg zerged, because nearly all my duels now are decided by which of us gets added or zerged first... ;)
Bridd

aika

Can't get enough of FH
str/dex softcap surely isnt 350, 1) your weaponskill raises and 2) I made a small test trying to hit my bb while having 350 dex and while having 403 dex, and in 50 swings the bb blocked 8 times when i had 350 dex and only 1 time with 403 dex... I didnt test the dmg, but average dmg with 403 dex seemed higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom