Looking for english speaking guild alb/lyon

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
See folks? u call the retards and hey presto they crawl out of their dirty holes; fuck off back to Tabula Rasa forums Manisch, CMAmbulance not needed any more here.

Says the number one shitbag on this forums...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gee... amazing how many people can turn an innocent guild seeking thread into a CM flame thread. (not that i'm a fanboi but its annoying as fuck putting up a simple thread and having a bunch of tossers ransack it :l cheers i'll not bother in future.)

Drop off the face of the earth please you "l337" *****... please just vanish :/

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
See folks? u call the retards and hey presto they crawl out of their dirty holes; fuck off back to Tabula Rasa forums Manisch, CMAmbulance not needed any more here.

It's so hilarious, I said you should go back to your hole and you answer I came out of mine.

FYI there are no TR forums and if there were any fuckheads like you would have been sorted by the GMs a long time ago.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It's so hilarious, I said you should go back to your hole and you answer I came out of mine.

FYI there are no TR forums and if there were any fuckheads like you would have been sorted by the GMs a long time ago.

Good so u won't plague another forum with your stupid non sense, "TR" Community sighs with relief.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good so u won't plague another forum with your stupid non sense, "TR" Community sighs with relief.

Yeah, right :fluffle:.

I see you in a different thread which has nothing to do with CM at all where you start your garbage talk mater.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
another clueless post for the random noob. Keep it going mate, someday you wil get a medal for n1 clueless on FH.

Thx for the promotion to random n00b kin sweethart :) I apologise for hurting your feelings regarding my harsh remark on the subject of lacking humor in CM.

Gamah

Banned
oh FFS..I just brought TR to find out manisch is playing..no refunds either :<

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Thx for the promotion to random n00b kin sweethart :) I apologise for hurting your feelings regarding my harsh remark on the subject of lacking humor in CM.

Yeah you hurted my feelings! QQ. I forgive you in trade for sex :wub: lol

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
oh FFS..I just brought TR to find out manisch is playing..no refunds either :<

Are you the rookie on /1 asking where the enemy logo is?!

Just kidding, if you intend to stay in the game and want to group, drop me a PM. Got a level 20 Commando atm going for Guardian and leveling a Ranger.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes i really get the feeling manisch can be a nice guy :D

"too bad" 99% of the time it just doesn't show :)

Gamah

Banned
Are you the rookie on /1 asking where the enemy logo is?!

Just kidding, if you intend to stay in the game and want to group, drop me a PM. Got a level 20 Commando atm going for Guardian and leveling a Ranger.

I dont speak in /1, i watch the fights break out because someone doesn't speak English ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom