Looking for english speaking guild alb/lyon

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Any of you FH chaps have an english speaking guild up on alb/lyon myself/my girlfriend and a norwegian friend could join? names Vesuvius ingame on alb/lyon. :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Is there any reason why CM didn't roll US Kinetix? I mean.. You would still be on an english server(no german!), you'll be up to date with the new patches and when you're online it will be primetime with loads of action.. (I don't know if you guys still mostly play at night)

Please don't flame away on CM now.. We've all heard it before! I'm just asking Kinetix why german servers and not the US servers :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Is there any reason why CM didn't roll US Kinetix? I mean.. You would still be on an english server(no german!), you'll be up to date with the new patches and when you're online it will be primetime with loads of action.. (I don't know if you guys still mostly play at night)

Please don't flame away on CM now.. We've all heard it before! I'm just asking Kinetix why german servers and not the US servers :)

This is where Kinetix internet shockingly goes down and he totally forgets about this thread. Bigsoz. :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
CM Muahahahah :D

Lol, I wouldn't have minded CM although I don't think we share the same views on rvr :p gf probably wouldnt mind CM tho (her saying this to me and i'm like no no no no) but nah seriously how many english speaking guilds are on Alb/Lyo from dyvet? really looking for one as i'm already getting sick of seeing "Klan Cotswald" chat and in general no chat at all.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Where are all the fucking morons shouting "Omfg this is Dyvet RvR section, if u wanna discuss other servers fuck off to the right section" !!!!! gone? :sex:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
This is where Kinetix internet shockingly goes down and he totally forgets about this thread. Bigsoz. :(

You don't need CM to answer this. Plenty of people have re-rolled and chosen another GOA server over US.

1) Far easier to re-roll, just click a different server in the login screen. To go US you have to download a new game and resubscribe and buy latest updates or you have to mess around with update files and then you can't use the client to play on GOA servers again.

2) The population on German servers is much higher. Limors gets 2100+ online every night. The US ToA servers peak at about 1000 although this does last longer because of the different time zones people play on. Stats can be found here. While CM may play later on average than most european people they will still in general find that there are more people to play with. I am guessing they didn't do all their ML raids at 3am?

3) Alot of people playing on the english GOA server didn't have english as their first language anyway. Even if you only speak english there are always enough english speaking players around.

4) Being upto date with the latest patches is not all good. Alot of custom UIs don't work properly. On US servers you can no longer get things like medal of honour. While you can't yet get these on GOA servers thats because the campaign hasn't yet finished. You can just get the same template you had on Dyvet if you move to German servers on US there is all this dragon farming.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You don't need CM to answer this. Plenty of people have re-rolled and chosen another GOA server over US.

1) Far easier to re-roll, just click a different server in the login screen. To go US you have to download a new game and resubscribe and buy latest updates or you have to mess around with update files and then you can't use the client to play on GOA servers again.

2) The population on German servers is much higher. Limors gets 2100+ online every night. The US ToA servers peak at about 1000 although this does last longer because of the different time zones people play on. Stats can be found here. While CM may play later on average than most european people they will still in general find that there are more people to play with. I am guessing they didn't do all their ML raids at 3am?

3) Alot of people playing on the english GOA server didn't have english as their first language anyway. Even if you only speak english there are always enough english speaking players around.

4) Being upto date with the latest patches is not all good. Alot of custom UIs don't work properly. On US servers you can no longer get things like medal of honour. While you can't yet get these on GOA servers thats because the campaign hasn't yet finished. You can just get the same template you had on Dyvet if you move to German servers on US there is all this dragon farming.

The point of the original poster was that CM would have been better off rerolling US given the hours they run, actionwise that is. :)
They play 95% of the time in the nights anyway, over at US that would be the main populations primetime and they would actually have alot of action instead of killing small groups, soloers and guards. :) Hence, it would have been ideal for them to go US instead of yet another EU server. :X

Most of your arguments are quite flawed also. Limors population could be 50.000 it still wouldnt matter since CM still only is around from 2am+? :p
And you dont need ML raids at all on US, since the last patch you can do ml1-10 as an fg with ease, we did ml1-10 in 2 days with our FG on US, ml3 took 30 minutes.
EVERYTHING is made piss easy with the latest patch, you can sort an fg with ml's, artifacts, cl's etc etc in a week without a problem, thats including 1 - 50.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
The point of the original poster was that CM would have been better off rerolling US given the hours they run, actionwise that is. :)
They play 95% of the time in the nights anyway, over at US that would be the main populations primetime and they would actually have alot of action instead of killing small groups, soloers and guards. :) Hence, it would have been ideal for them to go US instead of yet another EU server. :X

Most of your arguments are quite flawed also. Limors population could be 50.000 it still wouldnt matter since CM still only is around from 2am+? :p
And you dont need ML raids at all on US, since the last patch you can do ml1-10 as an fg with ease, we did ml1-10 in 2 days with our FG on US, ml3 took 30 minutes.
EVERYTHING is made piss easy with the latest patch, you can sort an fg with ml's, artifacts, cl's etc etc in a week without a problem, thats including 1 - 50.

Its quite simple, ive said it before but anyways, we havent left dyvet, we´re just having fun on avalon if/until better days come ( hopefully )besides the german aint so hard to decrypt even for a Portuguese as myself.

Altho we do play more at night, some ppl work by shifts, so they can either be working in day or at night not to mention the fact of me having to get new accounts, and leave my house in EU without possibility of paying rent :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

yeah, thats about it

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
We had a guild on alb/limors but it's pretty dead atm, since some quit and the others move to US. Myself i'm playing actively on hib/limors as you know blood ;)
Tbh i wouldn't mind to join CM or any other english speaking guild on alb/limors. It's still a realm i didn't fully explore.

About moving to US, Cadelin spoke the truth!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
We had a guild on alb/limors but it's pretty dead atm, since some quit and the others move to US. Myself i'm playing actively on hib/limors as you know blood ;)
Tbh i wouldn't mind to join CM or any other english speaking guild on alb/limors. It's still a realm i didn't fully explore.

About moving to US, Cadelin spoke the truth!

I´ve a lvl 39 Vamp on hib avalon aswell, might pop in and say hello :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
They will be implemented again the Medal of honor and cloak of might/magic,so ppl can get em again.Read it on their patch notes.
it's just a period atm u can't get the 2 items.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

Thats a load of rubbish. CM do not spend 95% of their time online after 2am which is what you are claiming. I played Dyvet a year ago and I met them many times, often later in the evening but I don't play past 2am. Even if they ran exclusively at night there are already plenty of night teams on Limors and CM will face plenty of opposition.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Thats a load of rubbish. CM do not spend 95% of their time online after 2am which is what you are claiming. I played Dyvet a year ago and I met them many times, often later in the evening but I don't play past 2am. Even if they ran exclusively at night there are already plenty of night teams on Limors and CM will face plenty of opposition.

Guess Limors has changed alot since i ran there then. ALL the groups that gave any opposition logged at 23.00 and the remaining action was in the zergzones with Pegsl/Sideria etc running their 60man bgs with everyone on vent just plowing down whatever they saw..... come to think of it, you're right, perfect choice for CM, nm me. :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, firstly I have alot of 50's on USA :) I just didn't want to play there and waste money keeping accounts open there due to the friends I have the euro servers :) i've got a few 50s on hib/avalon i'm just looking to branch out abit and get a few more spread around on the german cluster/s it would be nice to have an english speaking guild to talk to along the way :) my account closes soon but when its reopened I will continue my little alb chars lol :p grey con fucks that they are.

Edit: oh and i'm pref looking for a guild that can handle someone with a big sense of humor.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Where are all the fucking morons shouting "Omfg this is Dyvet RvR section, if u wanna discuss other servers fuck off to the right section" !!!!! gone? :sex:

Smartass, no RvR on Dyvet, no RvR section, quite fucking obvious or? Go back into your hole.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

So what? It's his point not theirs. No valid point either, they have toons on Dyvet, can play those for a change when bored, don't need to buy new accounts and tbh you said yourself that the action on Caerleon for example is piss poor.

When I saw Golden Age out there I lost all interest in even finishing my chars. Your group of pathetic whiners is actually a reason not to play there too (see Staj's and Netcode's comments on some randoms).

And... For some reason I believe that Avalon had some night crews anyway, so now there is one more, big deal.

Septina

Part of the furniture
So what? It's his point not theirs. No valid point either, they have toons on Dyvet, can play those for a change when bored, don't need to buy new accounts and tbh you said yourself that the action on Caerleon for example is piss poor.

When I saw Golden Age out there I lost all interest in even finishing my chars. Your group of pathetic whiners is actually a reason not to play there too (see Staj's and Netcode's comments on some randoms).

And... For some reason I believe that Avalon had some night crews anyway, so now there is one more, big deal.

1) We're not playing there anymore. Haven't for over a month.
2) Action is pisspoor but wouldnt be for CM since they play on US primetime, we didnt.
3) Buying a new account costs less or just as much as one months subscription and seeing as they all have paying jobs that shouldn't be a problem.

My initial post wasnt a CM whine more of a question as to why they didnt roll US since that would fit their playing times better than what any EU server can offer. :x

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
1) We're not playing there anymore. Haven't for over a month.2) Action is pisspoor but wouldnt be for CM since they play on US primetime, we didnt.
3) Buying a new account costs less or just as much as one months subscription and seeing as they all have paying jobs that shouldn't be a problem.

My initial post wasnt a CM whine more of a question as to why they didnt roll US since that would fit their playing times better than what any EU server can offer. :x

Was kinda obvious... with US timelines... when the hole weee lets go to US thing started... i was wondering if all those people knew how to fix their clock back to normal :p nothing not expected there... just more pve for some...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Smartass, no RvR on Dyvet, no RvR section, quite fucking obvious or? Go back into your hole.

See folks? u call the retards and hey presto they crawl out of their dirty holes; fuck off back to Tabula Rasa forums Manisch, CMAmbulance not needed any more here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom