Looking for drood for RvR group

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
u guys possibly don't know me but i give it a try.
(copy+paste from prydwen rvr section)

As title says, we (Angels of Darkness) are looking for a druid for a fixed RvR group on Lyonesse. We need someone who has played a healer class before and was quite good in it. Not a bad thing if we know you aswell so those who we possibly don't know in some way will be put a little back on the list (if there will be one :p). U have to be able to use Teamspeak in english (or hungarian... :p) to ease the communication. Just for a little info that who will u play with:

bard: Uberalma
nat drood: Weldryn
nurt drood: You! ;)
warden: Me
bm1: Steveh
bm2: Simba/Wings
eld: Bhalage
champ: Stalky

We are all hungarian so if that disturbs u, don't apply, tho we all speak english. We'd like to play every day, from atleast 8pm CET till midnight, weekends can be longer so we need someone with lots of time ;)
XP-ing will be done as PL as we are already 50/around 50 so that will be fast enough.
Hope to see u in our group!
For u, Excal players, contact will be Bhalage on these boards (u may know him as Outkhast, healer of BC) or ingame on lyonesse/hibernia

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
hi VF : )

ok, bla bla bla bla bla lujo ...

anyone interested pls PM ME

irl name age country + anything u would like to write about yourself..
chars name rr eyecandy etc : )

patience, good connection, goodteamwork thingies are the requirements in a nutshell.. we are serious about this, so u neeed to be too.

well send me those Apps.. : )
gonna post laters, if somethings up

bhal

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Do you teach someone speak french aswell ? :p

Could apply but playing on french server withouth knowing any word of french can only end to tears :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
but why not roll mid/ava - only 1 eu gg (not even sure) might play there atm and 3-4 other EU gg's running hib/alb there.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
this group is not a completely new thing, so starting on avalon is not an option...
gg, 2bbs, 1 analmist is already lvl50 or very near ..

so need a reliable druid (i guy /actually a girl../) is out due to irl and we need a subst :>

thats all.

keep those apps coming =)

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Totally agree, should sack the bbs on lyonesse and come avalon/mid :p

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I might be interested. I'm not *very* skilled with support classes, but I reckon I'd give it a shot. speaking german aswell, if that helps any.
if you want, send me a private message with ways to contact you (or you guys) trough IM or something.

else than that, uhm, 17 years irl, living in germany, pretty good at English, reliable, and i'm very tender & sweet <3.
what else? ;o

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
I might be interested. I'm not *very* skilled with support classes, but I reckon I'd give it a shot. speaking german aswell, if that helps any.
if you want, send me a private message with ways to contact you (or you guys) trough IM or something.

else than that, uhm, 17 years irl, living in germany, pretty good at English, reliable, and i'm very tender & sweet <3.
what else? ;o

click on my name on the left side and choose
Send a private message to Bhalage etc etc..
pls write those things i asked+anything u want:) because its not only me who decide but we get those apps all together with guild and that way its easier to evaulate.

thanks
:cheers:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
friendly bump,

thanks for all who already applied, whoever is still interested;
u can still apply till today evening, then we will go tru on those apps, and we will see who fits in the best.

gonna send le PMs tomorrow, most likely.

thanks
bhal

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
ok thats it.

no more applies accepted now : )

thank you everyone who wrote to us, you guys (and girls:p) are giving us a really hard work : )

PM will be send out tomorrow (thursday) evening.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
And while we all wait for the white smoke to go up the chimney, we can watch this video af a guy thats really good at jumping! :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom