Looking for drood for RvR group

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
As title says, we (Angels of Darkness) are looking for a druid for a fixed RvR group on Lyonesse. We need someone who has played a healer class before and was quite good in it. Not a bad thing if we know you aswell so those who we possibly don't know in some way will be put a little back on the list (if there will be one :p). U have to be able to use Teamspeak in english (or hungarian... :p) to ease the communication. Just for a little info that who will u play with:

bard: Uberalma
nat drood: Weldryn
nurt drood: You! ;)
warden: Me
bm1: Steveh
bm2: Simba/Wings
eld: Bhalage
champ: Stalky

We are all hungarian so if that disturbs u, don't apply, tho we all speak english. We'd like to play every day, from atleast 8pm CET till midnight, weekends can be longer so we need someone with lots of time ;)
XP-ing will be done as PL as we are already 50/around 50 so that will be fast enough.
Hope to see u in our group!
PM me here on the forums or ingame on lyonesse/hibernia (Luja)

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
there is a reason i posted it here, as i said we need someone who we might know not someone who we don't

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I predict Jupiter will show up in this thread with his usual low-brow crap within, let's say, 30 minutes? Well, at least sometime during the day. ;)

Oh, and that setup is so FotM--you stole it from us (unwittingly or not)! (And we stole it from Nocturne, unwittingly. :D)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I predict Jupiter will show up in this thread with his usual low-brow crap within, let's say, 30 minutes? Well, at least sometime during the day. ;)

Oh, and that setup is so FotM--you stole it from us (unwittingly or not)! (And we stole it from Nocturne, unwittingly. :D)

hi belo.

well, bump is always nice .)

ps: setup is very fotm yea and we may include some *secret* modifications sometime .)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
AngeLujo said:
there is a reason i posted it here, as i said we need someone who we might know not someone who we don't

better post it in alb pryd forum , dont think some1 decent player on hib / mid wanna play with aod, anyway this is prydwen section, some1 should close this thread.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
better post it in alb pryd forum , dont think some1 decent player on hib / mid wanna play with aod, anyway this is prydwen section, some1 should close this thread.

maybe u don't want to play with us, maybe someone else would like to, let em make this decison. tho thanks for the bump, keep the thread up top

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
are your plans to play every night? ;o 7 days a week 4-5 hours a day? 35 hours a week? that's around full time...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
You should roll on hib/excal, with the possibility of clustering coming up! :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Heh, what ever happened to Xxcalibur today, someone stole his lunch money? :D

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Heh, what ever happened to Xxcalibur today, someone stole his lunch money? :D

I think all he is saying that you guys should come back and play prydwen again (rvr-cluster coming up anyways) instead of convincing people to go to other server.

(I've ceased avalon activities myself untill I know more about rvr-cluster, I cant blame you guys for moving to another server since I did that myself, altough I realise there wont be any need for it anymore when server-cluster is coming)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
a spanyolnak megjött a havija :(((

xDDd

anyways, l0l that some ppl getting all wet bout this topic tbh. especially ppl treating dudes going on other servers as some renegades or rebels, trying to cease their uprising

very funny )))

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Eradicate said:
I think all he is saying that you guys should come back and play prydwen again (rvr-cluster coming up anyways) instead of convincing people to go to other server.

(I've ceased avalon activities myself untill I know more about rvr-cluster, I cant blame you guys for moving to another server since I did that myself, altough I realise there wont be any need for it anymore when server-cluster is coming)

well we stopped playing daoc mainly becuase there wasnt enough action. it may changed by now may not, but from the numbers it didnt.
if clustering will be done and rvr activity will be high again we may come back, but it depends on how we feel ourselves on Lyon. Since we are there everyone were friendly and helpfully so, we will see.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
a spanyolnak megjött a havija :(((

xDDd

anyways, l0l that some ppl getting all wet bout this topic tbh. especially ppl treating dudes going on other servers as some renegades or rebels, trying to cease their uprising

very funny )))

hi dorin m8
xD :cheers:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
I have a druid on Lyo, but you dont know me, I cant speak English or Hungarian at all and dont have time to play that much :( Good luck anyway!

ps.: nem akarok csatlakozni, csak gondoltam en is novelem a hozzaszolas szamom ;)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Already told most of you that I'm interested in a spot. You'll know where to reach me. :p

- Vera/Myt.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
I have a druid on Lyo, but you dont know me, I cant speak English or Hungarian at all and dont have time to play that much :( Good luck anyway!

ps.: nem akarok csatlakozni, csak gondoltam en is novelem a hozzaszolas szamom ;)

newb shamanok smiter alteregóval alapból nem mehetnek, túl nagy a newbie ráció :<

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
newb shamanok smiter alteregóval alapból nem mehetnek, túl nagy a newbie ráció :<
A newb shamanom szamtalanszor megmentette a lowintsvgboi-t :<

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
why dont u guys just spam ze hungarian forums?
and leave this nice thread to potential AoD wannabees =)
:cheers:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
dont make me quote xcal here :(

well littlebirds told me we already got application from member of Tuatha De Danan...

but dont tell noone i know u wannul save ze world from ze aod zerggg xD

bhal :cheers: dorin

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
why so much hate are you jealous you cant join them? :D

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for everyone who applied, who wrote to me and didn't get an answer is not in, sorry ;< We found our druid so the thread wasn't useless which i'm happy about.

ps: And i'd like to say sorry to Xxcal for not picking him :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom