looking for clan

O

old.cham

lo lo lo and stuff i am looking for a clan heheh cant be arsed to look tho so posted here:}
anyway i play all gametypes and am mad 14hours a day bloke isdn any way cant play weekends cus i got to pay for this tel bill but am avalible 5/24
i arter some clan that play midweek or in week
realy arter a div2 clan cus they play ctf on monday
cant be bothered with trials if you want me say yes if i am a dildo say no:}

buy chamelion

O

old.FruitBat

Originally posted by cham
lo lo lo and stuff i am looking for a clan heheh cant be arsed to look tho so posted here:}
anyway i play all gametypes and am mad 14hours a day bloke isdn any way cant play weekends cus i got to pay for this tel bill but am avalible 5/24
i arter some clan that play midweek or in week
realy arter a div2 clan cus they play ctf on monday
cant be bothered with trials if you want me say yes if i am a dildo say no:}

buy chamelion

Cham,

I know we play BW sundays but the TDM is monday / tuesday

and we play Savage CTF Thursday. so if you cant find a monday night clan goto http://www.claninferno.org.uk and hit the join button from the main page.

That goes for anyone else for that matter dont worry about skilz n stuff we have more than one team now so you will find a level and be able to progress with us as you improve. We will also have our own port this week on Jolt so join the party :D

FruitBat

I

inqy

Cham, come along to #xpd when ya get a moment. say I sent ya and you are interested in joining (if you are :p ). Check our funky site, url in sig.

We've been promoted to div2 BWTDM and are looking for class players to strengthen the squad. We are also in Savage/Wireplay TDM. Most CTF leagues too but you may miss them as they are at the weekend mostly. But we now have abandoned internal practices and replaced them with friendlies. There is usually several lined up each week.

Don't worry about trialling, if you are crap or a kuntor we'll chuck you out pretty sharpish anyway :D

Oh and erm you require l33t irc spamming skillz :E . If you have them then you were made for XPd. :)

O

old.Ax

Or Cham you could pop along to *Vs* also div 2 we are a dedicated bunch, and need one more player to strenghthen our squad. Our site is in my sig, or pop along to #q3vs anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom