Looking for artist

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Like the title says... I'm looking for an artist who can draw pictures with a DAOC'y theme.

I'm talking about stuff like this and this. (damn I'm yealous of these people's skills!)

I have several images in my head I would love to see on paper/screen. Drop me a line here please if you think you can draw like that or better ;)

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Theres a rumour that I might be able to do stuff like that maybe perhaps, who knows, if you want me to give it a try let me know...trouble with me is though...I have a problem finishing work..yes, Mr Shaeffer I am aware you are still waiting for your finished peice..but my erm, pencil broke, and erm...<runs away>

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Shanaia said:
I have several images in my head I would love to see on paper/screen. Drop me a line here please if you think you can draw like that or better ;)
I can't draw much myself, but I suggest you check out: http://www.relicraid.com/bogniir
They're VERY good. Think they're the best ones I've seen yet... And he does/did comission ones too... ;)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Kaitlyn said:
Theres a rumour that I might be able to do stuff like that maybe perhaps, who knows, if you want me to give it a try let me know...trouble with me is though...I have a problem finishing work..yes, Mr Shaeffer I am aware you are still waiting for your finished peice..but my erm, pencil broke, and erm...<runs away>

<rolls over the floor laughing>

I remember Shaeffer telling me about you now ... he did add the ... ehhh ... braking pencil problem.

PM in your inbox Kaitlyn

Thanks for the tip Aremeriel ... in deed some GREAT pictures there...

And respect for Septina ... a post that had VERY little to do with the game ... but you still managed to mention that certain things need to be nerfed ... :clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here you go! I made it myself!

albionpride.jpg

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Hardcore picture, i take it thats the new genetically modified Armsman of towmorrow. That extra finger on the sword hand must be great for jerki... umm... whini... urrrr.... somthing ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was gonna add the midgard hammer on the mouse but...that works too.

Yeah! The sixth finger is for...err...umm...fig...stuff.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori draw me a picture of Shanaia (sexeh Saracen scout) and you got the job mate!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
old.Tohtori draw me a picture of Shanaia (sexeh Saracen scout) and you got the job mate!
Givh close-up screenies please. ( front and quarter-profile of face most important ) - preferrably with bow drawn :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Always wanted a drawn pic of one of my chars :)
and always wanted to be able to draw hose kind of pics :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Givh close-up screenies please. ( front and quarter-profile of face most important ) - preferrably with bow drawn :p

check your pm's :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Woody Hearn at GUComics is pretty darn good. He can draw you'r character if you want him to as well.

http://gucomics.com/commissions/

Thanks!

Aye I like his type of drawings but I like Bogniir way better ... he puts more feel into it or something

damn I'm just hurting myself with all this ... the more pretty paintings/drawings I see the more I realise I can't make them :(

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive bean reading GUcomics since i started playinf DaoC, and always loved them :)

Woody has a more cartoonish drawing style, good some times, like hes drawings :)

Xenorita

Fledgling Freddie
Wow. :eek7:

I draw alot, but never tried anything like that. Celt pictar coming up soon! :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom