looking for an RP guild

ArcFalleN

Fledgling Freddie
hi there im looking for a RP guild i currently play a luri chanter 22nd season
well ive been getting bored with daoc at the moment need something new and never tryed RPing it seems intreageing

my chars name is Xaio

still decideing ona personality of my chanter maybe a war like chanter with a hight complex

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i dont think there are any active rp guilds in hib atm, you better try to get friends and make a new one

Shroomz

Fledgling Freddie
Coccas said:
i dont think there are any active rp guilds in hib atm, you better try to get friends and make a new one
It was the 'Go get some friends bit' that stumped him - what are friends? ;)

ArcFalleN

Fledgling Freddie
is it just me or do ppl have the instinctive urge to be total fucking MORONS (yes u shroomz) comming from a guy who sits in his house butting one over a picture of mo molem

if u havnt got somehting constructive to say dont say anything at all

Spades

Fledgling Freddie
lol butting one, sorry i have just never heard that saying before, made me laugh :D

I like to try and roleplay every now and then in grps, but generally ppl just give me strange looks or laugh, its fun tho :)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
lol, thought he was looking for a realm points guild :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Dont see many Kindred around anymore, pretty sure the guild is still there, doubt its very active though.

Afraid the RP has gone out of this MMORPG, last RP guild i saw was LoB (Legion of Bob) which was just a bit of fun anyway :)

Beccy

Fledgling Freddie
Knights Templar on Prydwen/albion are som of the nicest people in this game and they are a dedicated roleplay guild. but that is the only place I have meet roleplayers in daoc, on albion/prydwen.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
There is a guild on Excali/Hibernia named Random Roleplayers, may be worth asking them.

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
:( Yeah Kindred was a nice bunch of peeps, was a sad day when they disbanded...

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Faeldawn said:
There is a guild on Excali/Hibernia named Random Roleplayers, may be worth asking them.

LOOOL, i bet they would take a roleplayer for sure ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom