Looking for an LGM SC'er.

R

Redips

As the topic says, looking for an LGM SCer to make my level 50 SC template, As I'm going to have my MP set the SC'ed the SCer must be highish (5,5 points overcharge)

Throw a msg into my inbox and I'll reply asap (For mats list and config report transfer)

Thanks in advance

Humble Regards
-Redips

K

Khalen

I can do it soon, 1002 skill perfectly capable of OCing all. gem retry cost. Haven't had a template pass 2 P yet.

You can email template to x_effect@hotmail.com if you want it made by me (.scc file preferably).

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by Khalen
I can do it soon, 1002 skill perfectly capable of OCing all. gem retry cost. Haven't had a template pass 2 P yet.

You can email template to x_effect@hotmail.com if you want it made by me (.scc file preferably).

how do u stand it >_<

K

Khalen

What? SCing? It's a goldmine if yah wanna know. I just take a template now and then and make quite some gold again. There's nothing hard about it. Extra vaults in my house to keep gems in. Maybe you don't understand a real crafter yet I guess :D

R

Redips

Sent the template via email m8

Cheers
-Redips :)

K

Khalen

Taking a look at it right now to see if something is wrong about it....

Ok checked it's good template. Nice how you fitted it all in. Best infil template so far imo.

R

Redips

Wrong about it? Can check all you want, its flawless :)
ar ar

K

Khalen

Probably done tomorrow. It would be tonight else but I gonna see Return of the King tonight ;)

K

Keogh

Probably done tomorrow. It would be tonight else but I gonna see Return of the King tonight ;)

You'll love the bit where the aliens swoop down in their spaceship and kill the bad guys.

R

Redips

Sounds gooood :)

K

Khalen

I was really waiting for that part but it didn't come... :(

Users who are viewing this thread