Looking for an LGM SCer...

A

Athis

...for a 7*4*99% order, PM me here or give me a send ingame(Athis).

Hmmm, does this belong into the crafting discussion or trading forum? Whatever, I'll just put it in trading as that's more active :doh:

O

old.shotgunstow

There are plenty around, you just have to find them :p

A

Athis

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
There are plenty around, you just have to find them :p

Extremely helpful as always eh Daws? Anyway, I'm kinda lacking in connections due to not being in any guild right now, figured this might work out faster than camping the game until /who spellcrafter finally gives me someone willing to take my cash away :m00:

O

old.shotgunstow

look on people's sigs also :)

hmm lets see... who do I know...

Bellona, prettybubbles, Simius, and I can't remember anyone else :p

T

Tilda

<whistles innocently>

edit, should you acctually wish to pay my extorsionate prices..

For lvl 51 armour...
i charge cost price + time
first first hour is 300 gold
then every hour after that is 200 gold.
I sit in guild of shadows in cammy, you bring me materials, and tell me what you need, (full gem names)
i crast them on the spot, you hand me armour, i imbue.
we carry on with the next piece, its an interactive process :D

A

Athis

Originally posted by Tilda
<whistles innocently>

edit, should you acctually wish to pay my extorsionate prices..

For lvl 51 armour...
i charge cost price + time
first first hour is 300 gold
then every hour after that is 200 gold.
I sit in guild of shadows in cammy, you bring me materials, and tell me what you need, (full gem names)
i crast them on the spot, you hand me armour, i imbue.
we carry on with the next piece, its an interactive process :D

Isn't that a bit...erm...unwieldy with 99% gems? How am I supposed to know how many remakes you'll need for each one ;)

T

Tilda

thats why you pay cost price.
i make the gems constantly there, the only thing you are paying for is my time, which i value a lot.

S

stupidshady

well, how mutch would 2 entire suits cost ( + weaps with all 99% qua gems ) to spellcraft ?

J

Javai

A full suit usually costs between 500 and 1plat materials price depends on luck of retries whether you have used high level gems and how many weapons you are including.

I have a LGM Spellcrafter but I don't take open orders cos guild and alliance orders generally keep me as busy as I can manage. I've also failed to find a decent way of pricing it as a full suit usually takes me 3 hours to do.

S

Simius

Originally posted by Tilda
its an interactive process :D
What you mean is, you have to sit there for hours and do it so you're going to put them through it as well. :p

Alternatively you could just have them email you the plan, drop off the armour, then pick it up when it's ready. With the 'new' tables in SI and the multibuy command it's not like buying the materials and hauling them back to the table is anywhere near as bad as it used to be.

However I know how much hassle setting a pricing policy can be, so I just went for the simplest option ;)

Users who are viewing this thread