Looking for advice

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
lo peeps,
over on hib there is a quest called the "lost seed" and gives amazing xp for lvl 49 and its repeatable, does any1 know the midgard equivaltn?

Kais

Banned
possibly ancestral secrets , talk to the kobbie near the aegir vault to get it.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
yupp, ancestral secrets is the mid quest equivalent to the lost seed hib one .. absolutly the same thing, talk with someone ,blabla , kill something blabla, go back .. get item and repeat till you got all.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
First time you run it you get like 1 bulb of xp at lvl49, every time after that it's like 0.3 bulb

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
This "insane" exp is only "insane" the first time you do it <:\

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
I did 1 quest that gave me INSANE xp - it was either the one you get from Dyrfel (or whatever that place is called between Aegir and Bjarken) where you need to goto Iarnwood Lair or it was the one where you need to kill a few certain mobs in moderna - think it gave like 2.9mill xp, after that i went and done AS quest over and over again, Think I dinged 50 other ways, but i still carried on with the quest just for the necky (9 Tries).
But AS is the only one that you can do over and over....
:wub:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ancestral Secrets it is, althought it is 'harder' on mid as in more time consuming.(longer run) Start it at the little kobold close to aegir vault keeper.

Catla's Downfall is another one you should get, gives 2 decent(as in SI decent) bracers and about 1 bubb of xp. Start it in dyrfjell at the middle house on the right side when looking on it from the entrance.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I keep a list of quests in reserve for level 49 - doing all of these will practically ding you 50 by themselves. And get you a bunch of Phat Lewt (TM). Another good idea if you want tons of XP through questing is to do your Epics as you level up until 40; do the level 40 stuff then don't do any more of your Epics until you hit 49. The XP from post-40 Epics scales up to your level; doing all of the post-40 Epics gives you about 3.3 bubs of lvl 49.

These are the uber XP quests (shortly to become a much bigger list with Catacombs):

Jashan's Brother (nice gloves + hauberk) (TOA)
Hidden Maps (Glacier Jewel) (SI)
Gem Of The Dwarven King (A gem, oddly enough) (SI)
King Of Stone (Wrap Of Withstanding) (TOA)
Telgar's Redemption (Lava Belt) (TOA)
Welcoming For A Warrior (Ebon Hide Bracer) (TOA)
Riverland Menace (another nice bracer) (TOA)
Stoneheart (rather crappy weapon, but 3.3 billion XP) (SI)
The Search For The Seven Coins (uber ring) (TOA)
Sacrificial Rites (Cenalon's ring) (TOA)
Ancestral Secrets (Beaded Resisting Stones) (SI)

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom