Looking for advice regarding Lord Agramon

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all!

A mate and me need some items for a template, and they drop off the following mobs in the Labyrinth:

Zhulrathuul
Muxog
Lord Agramon (Laby)

So far we have only tried Lord Agramon twice, and wiped twice, with 2fg of random classes including some seer bots :D

Is there any special tactics involved when killing these mobs?
How should the groups be like?

Have fun
/Leahc

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Lord Agramon - Tanks get on him whilst a bit back you setup the healers and pbaoe casters, other casters take the adds while the tank break the big man down, although once debuffed you can hit Agramon pretty hard so its worth doing that too.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Lord Agramon - Tanks get on him whilst a bit back you setup the healers and pbaoe casters, other casters take the adds while the tank break the big man down, although once debuffed you can hit Agramon pretty hard so its worth doing that too.

I disagree. Agramon has an end drain aura around him. If tanks run in and try and hit him after about 2 swings they will have run out of end and can only stand there swinging without styles.

The standard way to kill him is with debuff nuking. Agramon heals himself up very fast. You will want a debuffer for 2 spec nukers in order to take him down. Make sure they have power pots, a FoP, power charges on staffs and pom mythrians if at all possible. There is nothing worse than getting him down to 10% and then finding the nukers are out of power.

Set yourself up at just under 1500 units away. Get the tanks and any pbaoer to kill all the adds while you have a few nukers take agramon down. Its quite simple when you know how to do it.

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
I dont have any idea about agramon tactics etc, but ill like to try kill it with you Leahc, because i also need some items from lab mobs, i can come with shaman + (warrior / warlock) u chose.

So plz try contact me in game for your next run. Tks

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
how too kill him.

2 fg.. 6 tanks 4 seers 4 casters 2 zergers (+bb)

4 tanks and the 2 zergers move on lord with 2 seers too heal.

2 tanks helps 2 casters with agro.

2 seers as back up and helping the agro group

do not kill the servents he will get life from them. keep them rooted/mezzed.
and they repop really fast.

easy way too kill him.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

Well we did him the other day with 6 active players and 6 hibs attacking us at the same time!:)

Anyway, it was abit troublesome when the hibs hit us in the back, but once we figured out how lordy worked it was easier...

2 casters (doesnt really matter what type just use your singline nukes) stand on maxrange from lordy and spam consecutive nukes on him (1 rests power 1 nukes).

2 tanks assist kill all adds a little behind the 2 casters while the paccie keeps the adds cced. (they go down smother than one might think) (if 1 of the tanks is valk/thane use CoTS when possible and then just assist nuke abit on lordy so that the extra attacker code kicks in for the caster to do more damage)

2 healers (paccie mess mobs), while secondary healer heals...

1 bot shaman for red resists buffs and speccs. (the resists did a shitload of difference)

This way worked nicely for us anyway...We tried to send tanks up close at first, but the closer you get the more adds you also seem to get, So Id recommend our approach. (remember fop + tanks + seers 500-100 units behind the 2 casters so that there is a place for the casters to rest power)

/Charmangle

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you all for some nice replys :D
Will have one more go on Lord Agramon soon.

/Hug

-Leahc

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
I've done it on classic on both hib and mid without any problems (haven't got to it on alb yet). So with all the toys that toa offer it should be a breeze. Just as everyone been saying be quick to take out the adds, and have a tank stay on the mob to keep him in combat. And when there's low adds just have everyone kill away.

He's actually quite soft.

The dracolich is not that hard either.

/j

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom