Looking for a special BD.

P

piggeman

Some of us high rr BD have been talking about a BD group for some time now. And the time has come to take action. SO I got one question for you people out there.

If you know any BDs who's specced 46+ in Dark, or have a BD yourself and are willing to respec to dark for a lot of fun runs with BD group, give me a "call". Eighter you contact me here or in game.
I have personally run out of respec stones, so I can't respec until i go for another success DR.

Group setup is still a bit secret, but we'll let you know in time... :)

Organizer of this "experiment" is me and Ghazkull.

A

Angel_soy

has body debuff for the insta lifetaps , and a snarenuke I think

B

bloodclot

to bad i don't have a bd at lvl50.
but i sure wanna see that:

5-6BD's
skald
healer
shaman
20-24 skellies running behind them.

or what ever that group setup is :p

G

Grandpeck

Well i tryed dark 49 supp 18 and 11 ba and tbh it was completely useless,i know what u are after the body debuff in dark but it would make the darkspec bd pretty useless.Kelan my bd is rr4 l1 now and i tryed the darkspec and it was useless.Maybe for a group of bds 2 with dark body debuff and the others using tap would be good.

Base nuke damage at 49 dark was utterly useless and the dd snare was laughable,nuke pets/debuff pets are useless and the healer pets are dead in 1-2 shots.I would suggest that if u were going to do this kind of bd group u include a supp pbt runnie as well,that should extend the life of all of u that little bit longer.

But im not saying this setup wouldnt work but would be hard for the darkspec bds to solo any more thus might make life very difficult for them.

Good idea tho piggie might work with assisting but i found even the high debuff was resisted a lot too.Needless to say i respeced back quite quickly.

A

Arnor

use a dark sm, would work better i reckon

P

piggeman

yes, the dark spec is useless. but not with a good groupsetup of more bds. and of course, what i need in that spec is the 50% body debuff only. if i respec its for this group setup only. when we're done with it, i respec back ofc.

a dark sm works too, but the debuff is castable, so no no debuff will land if he's interupted.

R

riv

tbh i'm very tempted, if only to see what the dark spec is like, but i can't affoard respec stones just to try stuff out atm :)

plus i'm 48 atm

P

piggeman

Originally posted by riv
tbh i'm very tempted, if only to see what the dark spec is like, but i can't affoard respec stones just to try stuff out atm :)

plus i'm 48 atm
well.. as i said above, the dark spec is really sucky to solo/random group with. the only good spells u get from it, is snare DD and the body debuff.

but since a BD supp grp use alot of LT, dark spec would be very good in this kind of group. tell me when u have made up your mind! :)+

R

riv

i'll try it when i get to 50, but i'll have to farm enough for 2 respec stones :D

G

Gryrith

always happy to help, just gotta get that respec stone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom