Looking for a Reaver screens, plz help

C

Charlize

Heya, there was some time ago a thread with some nice screens with reaver back styles on apoc.

Plz, can somebody tell me where is that thread or where can i find those screens?

Tks

P

Pin

No screens of it, but I hit Apoc for around 300 with Levi iirc. (And I haven't seen the ones you mean).

C

Charlize

well those screens im looking for are hited by 15 and DD of 110 or so, cant remember sure ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Charlize
well those screens im looking for are hited by 15 and DD of 110 or so, cant remember sure ;)

Yeah, just like all DDs on epic mobs, they'll hit for more if more people are hitting the mob.

F

-fwapp-

oo hello char remember my old saracen infil bishibosh? i thought it was pretty funny that every1 in the old guild used to say theyd quit PvP rather than join requiem and then i was the only one that did quit :]

T

Thamiles

oo hello char remember my old saracen infil bishibosh? i thought it was pretty funny that every1 in the old guild used to say theyd quit PvP rather than join requiem and then i was the only one that did quit :]

Says scout in zig, must be an old char :)

W

witte-

Originally posted by Thamiles

Says scout in zig, must be an old char :)

he had it on pvp server :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom