Looking for a permanent group

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Since my previous gank group fell apart I'm looking for something new.

The chars I have finished i.e ToA, ML, CL etc are the following:

Aija Pac/Mend Healer RR7L1 ML10 Sojourner

Trollum Thane RR9L0 ML10 Battlemaster

Hope to hear from someone atleast since the game feels rather pointless without a grp atm.

:kissit:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
Better quit while u got that feelig then...
Why? There is zero point in playing a MMORPG solo. It's like playing Counterstrike in a lan on your own without bots.

Stanny

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Since my previous gank group fell apart I'm looking for something new.

The chars I have finished i.e ToA, ML, CL etc are the following:

Aija Pac/Mend Healer RR7L1 ML10 Sojourner

Trollum Thane RR9L0 ML10 Battlemaster

Hope to hear from someone atleast since the game feels rather pointless without a grp atm.

:kissit:
try <Enemies of the realm>

they were looking to set up a grp

Priz

Loyal Freddie
trollum, we can start one.. my zerker is r and done, healer aswell.. warrior need's abit of ml's but then he will rock.. unless you want the hunter ofc :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Priz said:
trollum, we can start one.. my zerker is r and done, healer aswell.. warrior need's abit of ml's but then he will rock.. unless you want the hunter ofc :p

ska prizze spela zerk, det tror jag inte på :p

gohan

FH is my second home
ATOS every time u do a LFG post i extend my love to you with an offer of SB duo with grp stealth an everytime u ignore me .... its very hurtful.
but i love u too much to stay mad the offers still thier!

kioto2

Loyal Freddie
I'm in game every evening almost so can join the group - name of the main char: Zmora dark SM, ML5, CL5, R4L2, still not all gear completed but working on it :)

If Zmora not online try Zuzia Huntress...

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Why? There is zero point in playing a MMORPG solo. It's like playing Counterstrike in a lan on your own without bots.
Hey! Now you take that back! Solo is fun! :worthy:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
ofc I wanna grp with a spymaster. I mean I sit down you grp setalth and then play lookout for me.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
kioto2 said:
I'm in game every evening almost so can join the group - name of the main char: Zmora dark SM, ML5, CL5, R4L2, still not all gear completed but working on it :)

If Zmora not online try Zuzia Huntress...

Make your own thread you lazy person.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
he got a point tho maybe.. Why not try and start a new group from scratch? Who knows what might show up. Just need dedication and a strong and patient leader to make it work.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Like we had with Aftermath. It's bloody impossible to find dedicated people in mid anymore.

I doubt I'll renew account when it runs out. I dont find the game boring, but I just dont see the point of playing a groupchar solo. Cause people simply stuck to thinking all thanes are thinking/playing the same as they did back in v1.30.

And those people will rather stop playing than try something new. I mean why take a new digit into the equation?

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Like we had with Aftermath. It's bloody impossible to find dedicated people in mid anymore.

I doubt I'll renew account when it runs out. I dont find the game boring, but I just dont see the point of playing a groupchar solo. Cause people simply stuck to thinking all thanes are thinking/playing the same as they did back in v1.30.

And those people will rather stop playing than try something new. I mean why take a new digit into the equation?

even the better a reason to start a group on your own ;) You get to call the shots, you get to decide what setup to run etc.

I do agree tho that its hard to find dedicated ppl these days.. Our group struggled alot with this when we ran.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Bonehead said:
Hey! Now you take that back! Solo is fun! :worthy:

Can be fun, but most of the times very frustrating, atleast in my case :D

johny

Banned
Trollum ill group with your healer any time of the day in group, duo or zerg, your THane on the other hand :)

We allways need healers around, log your healer and show your self then im sure you will get groups.

Hansi Saaug

ps. btw start another group it will be fun to rule all, and since you lead you can force ppl to accept your thane of doom, or rule the realms with your paccer

gohan

FH is my second home
role a stealther for soloing then u got grp chars aswell when the mood takes ya best way tbh

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I have no intrest in playing solo. =(

I've done several tries with making a group. If I'm going to start a group I will most likely have to play my healer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom