Looking for a movie, and a list of some movies I have

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
I'm looking for an old PVP movie from one of the US PVP servers during old frontiers featuring a valewalker.

One fight is on a field in Camelot Hills, a minstrel appears and does the DD flute mezz routine, valewalker lands side chain and drops him fast.

Another fight is up in a tower in one of the Hibernian border keeps overlooking the passage leading out to the frontier. Valewalker is dueling a troll bonedancer while other people are watching. Valewalker eventually wins and comments "booyah!" on the voice chat, other people in the voice chat replies "nice fight guys".

I think I got it from the old rpgfilms.net or bajs.mine.nu servers. I know that's shit to go on but it's all I remember. If anyone recognizes this and got any info I'd very much appreciate it.

I have a few movies still and would be happy to upload any of these in case someone happens to be looking:

----------
"Brave new world" and "Moments". Impressions from ToA and a look back on a few years of DAoC from a German server. Mostly nostalgic stuff.

"2 nights in Emain". Rure, Jergiot and Wittor stealthing about in OF Emain.

"Aoln". OF scout action with Aoln of Prydwen.

"Ayuko". OF scout action with Ayuko from some US server. Strength relic crit shots galore.

"Day in Emain 1". OF infil action with Afternoon of Excalibur. Some fights with Paradoxx, Edelia, Regtur etc.

"FB Palagroup". Group of 6 paladins in OF taking keeps set to "Don't stop me now" by Queen.

"Harde Hib Merlin radar". Solo minstrel playing around with a group of hibs using radar, finishes off with a nice ae mezz and speeds out.

"Scout-2003-09-15". OF unbuffed scout action with Slifli Poor of some French server.

"Yrodable 2". OF Inconnu infil action with Yrodable from some US server. Starts with him doing a nightmare run for Emain ATK catching a dozen or so brehon shades. Very good.

"Alexiell solo reaver". OF reaver action with Alexiell from some German server. Very good.

"Elrik 01". NF infil action with Elrik RR9 from US Kay. Very good.

"Gimp scout". NF scout action with Amisnir RR9 from US Guinivere. Very good.

"No easy way out". Exercia playing RR10 SB and RR6 hunter in NF set to some Rocky training montage music. Ok movie.

"Owned". Clip from November 2003 of Random Roleplayers and the great AMG mezz. Poor albs.

"Princes of the universe". Some theatrical clips from early DAoC days on US servers I believe, set to Queen's song with the same name. Ok clip.

"Random overpowered minz". NF minstrel business with Zither of some US server. Very good.

"Excal WV". Blizzardblade of Excalibur valewalking in NF. Walkthrough and strafing galore, though the radar sessions with Pims are not included here :p Very good.

"Yea", "Video 2" and "Video 3". NF minstrel action with Mantiss of some US server killing unbuffed peeps, set to some Madonna songs. Very good movies.
----------

Thanks.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
iirc Thugz has a website with alot of daoc videos.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Phalanx said:
"Harde Hib Merlin radar". Solo minstrel playing around with a group of hibs using radar, finishes off with a nice ae mezz and speeds out.

I remember that one had kickass music :)

Don't have the movie you're looking for unfortunatley, lost most of my old DAoC movies :(

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
have most of rpgfilm.net movies but its way too much work to go though them all to find it.. if you ever find the name of it ill give it to you ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom