Looking for a guild

Anisin

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all,

i'm a prydwen alb who's looking for a nice guild on excal.
never had the ambition to be "uber" but have some rvr expierience on pryd and 4 lvl 50's there.

See you all in hibernia

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
people allways welcome at na suinn catha as well.

We are a fun guild, mainly older players, active in RvR and PvE at all lvls.

Pm any in guild for invite. but you won't go wrong if you chose EH or Chosen instead.

Welcome to Hib and good luck.

Umpaidh
Co-Gm, Na Suinn Catha (the loony bunch)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I can vouch for Ilfrin Arda too - A great and great players, always someone around when you ask for some help, and pretty much always someone in the frontiers.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Tridiel H8's me tho :(

But Ilfirin Arda is a nice Guild Friendly People and it's Doors are always open to People in Hibernia if you feel IA are the guild for you Pm someone they sure to give an Invite.

Soulja

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ilfrin Arda are a very nice guild, grouped with alot of thier members in the last month or so and they have all been good people to be grouped with, I would imagine that the guild chat is very friendly.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Ilfrin Arda are a very nice guild, grouped with alot of thier members in the last month or so and they have all been good people to be grouped with, I would imagine that the guild chat is very friendly.

So why havent you joined us :) ?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Random Roleplayers are reqruiting aswell, u can pm Prozax on irc or I can PM u his msn mail .. and u can ask him there .. We are very good PvE guild at all levels etc etc !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom