Looking for a guild

Liteborn

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I'm a long time forum watcher but have never actually posted. I have been playing daoc for about 2 years on and off, but I have just come back from a bit of a break. I have a lvl 32 cabby atm with out a buffbot and I'm looking for a friendly guild to call my new home :)

I still need to do all my ToA stuff and have next to no experiance with ToA so I'm at a bit of a loss. I am also new to alb as I played mid before I left. Anyway, I usually play every other day for a good 5 hours or so, so I will be fairly active and am looking for a fairly active guild.

Also, my char is based on excal but I guess it won't make much diff now with the clustering. Anyways, sorry for the essay :D

Rimol

Fledgling Freddie
Mobs on Drugs is a fairley active guild and very friendly :) Look them up as most members can invite so do a /who drugs for more info :)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
No Remorse is recruiting :) We help lowbies atm actually to get nice xp groups etc :) were active, but at day time im working so i might not be online, if tombha-e, leviar, or luciffer is online just PM them and they can give an invite if ya want, also Medril the other co gm

Ging

Part of the furniture
If u suck Eggy off you might be alowed in Synergy, if you then thank him for the oppotunity off sucking him off you get made an officer.

Makes you think what did Beeks have to do to become a GM :)

Liteborn

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the replys, i'l have a look into those guilds, and thinking about it I do like to suck eggs...hmmmm:eek6:

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Ging said:
If u suck Eggy off you might be alowed in Synergy, if you then thank him for the oppotunity off sucking him off you get made an officer.

lmao, wouldve repped you for that apparantely ive given you too much love already ;)

gl finding a guild :england: (givf scottish flag imo)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Liteborn said:
Hi,

I'm a long time forum watcher but have never actually posted. I have been playing daoc for about 2 years on and off, but I have just come back from a bit of a break. I have a lvl 32 cabby atm with out a buffbot and I'm looking for a friendly guild to call my new home :)

I still need to do all my ToA stuff and have next to no experiance with ToA so I'm at a bit of a loss. I am also new to alb as I played mid before I left. Anyway, I usually play every other day for a good 5 hours or so, so I will be fairly active and am looking for a fairly active guild.

Also, my char is based on excal but I guess it won't make much diff now with the clustering. Anyways, sorry for the essay :D

Hey m8, check us out at www.tetragrammaton.t83.net if it looks like your kinda guild ask for me in game

TC =)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Can recommend Mobs, very nice bunch of people. Cant go far wrong with them.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Novus Coeptum are recruiting also always looking for active helpful friendly people to bolster our ranks. check out the forum www.weare123.co.uk/novus.

you can post on there or contact any1 from novus and they will put u in the right direction.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

swallowed = GM

:m00:

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
well we have this new guild
only probs is its all in dutch
:drink:

It looks like you like beer, can my Friar named: Brewing MyOwnBeer join?

Trappist Dubbel and Chimay Brune was taken allready...

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Stellaartois DAOC day:

wake up and eat breakfast, grab a beer,

hit the shower, grab another beer

look through new mails, getting a new beer,

logging on daoc while he get down getting a new beer

playing daoc drunk while he takes the fifth beer

notice that he just got 1 more beer left so he walks to the store, while

drinkin last beer

come back with 12 more and play daoc, 2 beers drunk on the way back

leading a smashing Co5 raid, still drunk now its 2 beers left

eating dinner, another beer, 1 left

brushing teeths, drinking last beer and go to bed

wake up and and eat breakfast, grab a beer

^ ^

Ging

Part of the furniture
nothign special in that ^^. Just a normal Day for lookdaddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom