Looking for a Guild

Z

Zill

Hi all. I currently have a lvl 20 BM and seeking a friendly guild to join. I have a lvl50 SB on Exc so fairly adept with the game as a while, although I haven't played Daoc much over the past year. I'm seeking new challenges and hope to lend a hand to Hibernia. So if I can be of any service, leave a message, PM me here or contact me in game for a chat.

Thanks

Targ - Lvl 20 BM

Z

Zarmin

Welcome aboard

to the Green Realm ;)
U should go check prydwen.net is the place most Hibbies call home ^^

A

Aran Thule

Welcome to Hibernia.

As mentioned above Prydwen.net is the best place to look for guilds.

However if you fancy a change why not join the Artisans of Willow. <grin>

We are the main roleplay guild in our realm and most of us are nice and friendly (Except Argy who is a bit luriphobic).

So if you are interested or even if you just want a chat why not give me or my scribe Fernglade a shout and we will see what we can do.

Z

Zill

Thanks guys, and I've made a note of the Prydwen forum.

Aran, I'll try and have a chat next time I'm on, but having looked at your website I'm very happy to join up to see how things go, cheers.

F

Fives

to bad you didnt do it a week ago,now we lost /level 30 :)

Z

Zill

That's typical of my luck :(. Was the /level 30 a one off or do they plan to introduce it again?

D

darbey

Lol zill havent seen u since pvp started then died couple weeks later , short but sweet time in CE.

Dont think there are any plans to reintroduce lvl 30, was to boost the population of hib on this server which it has so they took it off. Hope u enjoy hib pryd, alot of friendly people there.

Z

Zill

Pvp was short and sweet for me (although I carried on until the New Year before quitting).

I haven't been on much since I posted here. Everytime I do I spend 5 minutes walking around quietly moaning to myself I could be level 30 instead of 20 then logging. Hopefully I'll be on more in the New Year.

Users who are viewing this thread