Looking for a guild :)

O

o_O

Anyone know of a guild that is nice and friendly? :)

Just started a druid here in Hib and it gets kindof lonley not having anyone to talk to... :p
Im in one of those startup guild at the moment but hardly anyone talks there in the guild-chat even tho there is a few people in it :)

Anyhow, so Im looking for a guild. A friendly guild that I can chat with and maybe someone that can help me a bit in the early levels :)

Just thought I might poast it here, feel a bit awkward asking people ingame.

L

LordjOX

go play ur char in random exp grps, or a fixed 1
then u most possible (if ur nice) get to know the other players that u exp with, and most of em prolly has a guild. then u can ask to join (since he or she knows ur a nice guy )

:)

I

ilaya

yup, arse about guildless if u must.. grp with peeps :)

before long peeps in grp will ask if u wanna guild if u nice :)

thats what happened with me :) got into Minas Tirith.. from which Hearts of Fire were born.. now look at us :) hehe

if u grp with some1 and get on with them, then dont be afraid to ask em if their guild is recruiting.. if u are referred to a gm/officer by a guildy who says u are a good guy/girl.. who are we to refuse eh? what this game needs :)

A

Amadon

Originally posted by ilaya
before long peeps in grp will ask if u wanna guild if u nice :)

thats what happened with me :) got into Minas Tirith.. from which Hearts of Fire were born.. now look at us :) hehe
u're nice? :p

j/k ;)

O

o_O

hehe ok thanks for the pointers.

<feels like she was just on the Dr.Phill show>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom