Looking for a friendly guild

O

old.Baritone

Im getting a little tired of Alb at the moment and fancy a change, So im going to give Mid a chance, Im looking for a guild to join to help with all those silly questions i will have, And ofcourse friendship:)

So if anyone has a guild that would except me please post below, Thanks in advance:)

B

borf

nice to see ppl join midgard, give more :)

Anyway, i don't know this for surten but I believe the best thing is just enter the realm and grp players to xp, lear them and their guild, grow from there...

the reason I say this is because a lot of guilds are a withdrawn with radom invites, which is a good case imo.
If you still wanna try some guilds... try FoM / NoM / WR or speak to the what smaller guilds in our realm...

See you soon in midgard :)

Borf

H

Hrogar

Aye, like Borf said best thing to do is probably group with people and get to know them.
Otherwise it's usually possible to get into a guild based on level and nationality (guess it's the same story with Alb). We've got swedish, scandinavian, dutch, danish, norwegian, polish guilds and so on, and tons of "leet"-guilds with only lvl 50's.

Good luck with finding one! :viking:

A

Akuma-San

Hey Baritone ya old slapper... good to see you chose the 'dark side' ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom