looking for a chanter

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
as the title states im lookin for a chanter to farm with at fins in CF to make some cash....what i have in mind is me loggin bb (lvl48 atm with mcl1) and a lvl48 bard for heals an buffs ml9 isnt needed but would be nice...i work shifts (2 weeks days 2 weeks nights) so wouldnt be an all the time thing an ofc the chanter is welcome to bring a leech or friend for xp but the loot is shared between us (me an the chanter) so anyone thats up for it let me know an we can sort somethin out.

plus i;d luv ya forever cos i really need cash for a temp!!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't verdant ani be better? I have one, and have some arti leveling to do, so could be interested.

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Some of the CF fins is magic immune that's why a chanter probably would be better.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Elftor said:
Some of the CF fins is magic immune that's why a chanter probably would be better.

Magic immunity, never heard about that being a problem with Fins, and if so the Enchanter wouldent be able to use the Focus shield either.

Still I would belive that Enchanter is better neways as it's pet is movable I think it's better to have tbh, if an Pber+Ani I think it would be better, but if it's either Enc or ani I would go for the Enc.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
meybe u should try lead a darkspire raid or sign up for levi/kraken Cametery ;)

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
fins are occasionaly immune to animist pet nuke, body, cause back in the day when toa just came out all hus hiblets went out to fins planted a fop and 4 anis would shroom the heck outta the place with 4leeches in grp :) albs and mids QQ'd and it got nerfed :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Furnus said:
fins are occasionaly immune to animist pet nuke, body, cause back in the day when toa just came out all hus hiblets went out to fins planted a fop and 4 anis would shroom the heck outta the place with 4leeches in grp :) albs and mids QQ'd and it got nerfed :(

fins pl grps = win :(

Seakul

Banned
Eversmallx said:
fins pl grps = win :(
Not when you have ultimate poc setup or that cata forest place. Some sick pling, ment / bb with ml9 ench in poc is sick as well.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Seakul said:
Not when you have ultimate poc setup or that cata forest place. Some sick pling, ment / bb with ml9 ench in poc is sick as well.

Problem with poc is getting there ^_^ can easily take 30 mins...

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
The immune fins are only Immune to FnF shroom dmg(might be to Verd PB aswell - not 100%) :) they did this to avoid ppl afk'ing for longer periodes of time. Best setup in my experience, is currently:

Mana eld
Ani(preferably ml9)
PB(ench or eld dun matter)
and in grp druid with fop(if high reg, then bring a BB aswell, preferable spec 44/31 - nurt/reg)

Ive used this setup several times at 4-fins since they nerfed FnF PL.

Ani should ofc be verd, pop main pet, main pet gets buffed, mana eld pulls with AE s/c debuff and other debuffs if fins are left. Ani PBs to get aggro on pet, other 2 PBs nuke the shit outta fins...simple.

/Dracus

Daigh

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Best setup in my experience, is currently:

Mana eld
Ani(preferably ml9)
PB(ench or eld dun matter)
and in grp druid with fop(if high reg, then bring a BB aswell, preferable spec 44/31 - nurt/reg)

Ive used this setup several times at 4-fins since they nerfed FnF PL.

Ani should ofc be verd, pop main pet, main pet gets buffed, mana eld pulls with AE s/c debuff and other debuffs if fins are left. Ani PBs to get aggro on pet, other 2 PBs nuke the shit outta fins...simple.

/Dracus

My Personal favorite to PoC, Fins and similar places is

verd ani
pb
hero (with high +shield/mob and SoM) guarding the pb, protting the drood
nurt druid (39-44 nurt)
3-4 leeches depending if want additional pb

druid can heal the hero pulling with no big fear, prot gets aggro to hero. Verd ani starts the spamming and pb joins after mobs are nicely packed around the shroom.

Also why i like this setup is because hero can provide the guarding to druid if things go bad. Also hero has moose, so don't need high rr hero to do this cos don't need IP for emergencies.

This setup can pull shitloads of mobs (best are melee only mobs ofc) and has worked nicely on the grps i been.

Outside bb (egged one is nice) is ofc the best wipeout protection, but can't have it always.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
depends how far you want to go in to avoid the zergeh FG that wipe out POOR unsuspecting levelers and powerlevelers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom