Looking for a active guild!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a guild here in Hibernia - I've played the game since the start and Ive tried all the classes and realms in the game.

I got 7 level 50´s on Midgard/Prydwen and so far I got 1 lvl50(my ranger Ginny) here with two being close behind(Gresmon my animist lvl49 and Damino my druid at lvl43).

I've been GM for two guilds, one of wich I did run myself and the other I worked my way up to co-GM. I would really like to find a guild that runs fairly often in RvR where I might be able to join with my druid once he gets to 50, Ive played a shaman, that quite similar in some ways, to rr5+ on Mid/Prydwen.

If any mediumsized to large guild is out there thats friendly, that likes to do both PvE and RvR then I would be very interested in joining.

Please reply here or PM me here if you got suggestions or if you are interested, thanks! :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
It would be a shame for me not to mention Nevermore here, were a very active guild formed 3 weeks ago with some great players, we have just under 30 members and generaly see 30%-50% of those on every night. Although our focus has been PvE raids of late (weekly dragon raids, leveling groups and plenty of public ML's) we are now approaching the possition of forming RvR groups and plan to have an active stance in the frontier.

There are some other great guilds out there that are more established, im sure some others will post a reply here soon

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
lo Ginny,

I remember you from Valour, wb.

EH is still recruiting, have many stealthers who you could work with, and we are in the process of building a fg for rvr runs.

If you want to check us out, just pm anyone in EH and ask to speak to an officer to discuss further.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Youve got a nice site m8 :)

Thank you, wish I could take the credit but its all the work of the other GM here.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Ive decided to join Nevermore, they seem very nice and active + their emblem is top5 alltime imo. :worthy:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
WB Ginny :)
This mean you'll be playing hib come cluster?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been away from the game entirely...been in WoW like so many others....but I will most likely play both as many others. Don't worry tho...I dont crossrealm nor cheat. :)

So if you spot Worm, Nitroglycerine or Illana (those Im playing the most in Mid) feel free to send me an arrow with a "Hi!". Besides that it will be awesome to go fire arrows with Ginny on my brother and his toons....moahahaha! Hib will be the main server tho since Ive played Mid so long I can probably run blindfolded around in the dragonzone and not get any aggro.... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom