Looking for a active guild!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Hello!

Some may know me or at least they might have seen me running around in Midgard since I've played this game for quite a few years. With the changes that is about to come and some thats already been implemented I thought it would be fun to start playing again.

I started way, way back playing a thane cause I thought that hammer spell looked so cool. :worthy: Me and my brother started a small guild called Beowulf´s Legion(GM's was me and my brother) and got some members (Hagrid, Ralgrim, Kraiklyn, Cessa/Lappen and my brother Salvion among others) - everything was fun and we had some very nice members even if we were quite small.

After some time we decided to merge with the guild Valour(I managed to become co-gm of that guild after some time) and that made the game even more fun since they were quite active and had alot of great members (Zaksoth, Borgdur, Kaene/Jareth, Cerbie, Necroscope, Silverwolf, Dexia, Heeder, Kharok, Rustane and Cookiemonster to name a few).

With time people leave, stop playing the game and with a game as old as DAoC Ive seen many come and go.

Anyway, I am still in Valour but since it isnt as active as it used to be the members have decided that there will be no hard feelings for those that wanna leave and look for a more active guild.

So thats what Im doing now. :)

My 50´s on Prydwen are;

Crohamond Vega, rr3+ thane
Bluerock, rr5+ shaman
Illana Lifedrinker, rr4+ bonedancer
Silverfang, rr3+ shadowblade
Jinx Goodspeed, rr3+ skald
Worm, rr2+ warlock
Nitroglycerine, rr3+ spiritmaster

Im looking for a guild thats active in RvR and PvE, size isnt the most important thing but I prefer at least a medium-sized guild. Feel free to respond here, in a PM or ingame.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
or talk to me and might convince amph to get u in =)
then u can harass bd and melachi with me

anyway whoever gets u in guild is getting a very nice fella liked him as my gm in both beowulf and valour

(whatch out for granny his ewul >< )

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Onslaught is recruiting as much as we possibly can these days in an attempt to get the guild back up and running actively again after a long break. Feel free to drop by our forum (link in my sig), or contact me through PM here or ingame. :)

/Nausilus

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Hello!

I started way, way back playing a thane cause I thought that hammer spell looked so cool. :worthy:

Those hammers....
That was back in the early days ;)

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Enhärjarna still looking for more members.
Take a look at our Homepage or just contact
any Enh ingame

Runardigi

Loyal Freddie
Reduco Ad honore still looking for more members.

Atm we kinda active again.

Every night we got 10-15 members online.

so just pm me ingame on Hexeketel, Asjemenau or runardigi

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:
Talk to granville and Dc

pfffft me > granville :p

but yeah dc is a nice size now and always looking for good members, mainly to replace granville (hes getting old bless him) so pm aeris/lukey/granville if your interested

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the kind replies - Im gonna talk to you ingame when I get a chance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom