Looking back

Wulz

Fledgling Freddie
Looking back and everything that has happened, everything we did, and all the fun i had in daoc sometimes brings out a single tear in my eye =P

But latley i wondered, what kind off impression did i leave on people there, i know i didnt flame much, neither did i send taunting privvs when i killed someone. Just wondered what type of player people considered me to be.

I never remembered names, i was just playing my char and having fun. Thou the wizard wasnt the best type of caster there is, i sure had alot of fun with him and never regrett playing one.

My only regrett now is that camlann is dead, and i know that it might have been possible to save it, and now being gone from daoc for about a half year feels so sad. But Daoc is old, and new games on the market takes away all the fights from camlann.

Ive been thinking about comming back and applying to some guild, but i dont know what guild would like to have me, and i dont know how the action is, if there even is any fg vs fg battles, and if any group would let me join, guess most groups running now are setgroups, if even any groups are running.

Honest oppinions, do you think it would be worth reactivating daoc for a month to try? anyone that would invite me?

oh, btw, this is Flames.

Flames Burn, Wizard of Horde

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
you were the hard nuking wizard that inspired me to roll skambankt the wizard :D

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
with this new patch the rp's section is active again you can almost win the same amount of rps you did in the last per hour.

yes there is some action expecially at primetime and in weekend (last weekend was 5 or 6 fg out and was alot of fun).

think you should test PvP 1 month and look for yourself

greetings , dutx

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt see you much.. But respect for playing wizard.. :eek7:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Didnt see you much.. But respect for playing wizard.. :eek7:

You remember that other topic you talk about us talking to much about alts and be proude of it?

Camlann
----------------
Flames Burn 50 wizard
Demonize Angel 50 druid
Wylf Vargsson 50 minstrel
Emme Heroine 50 Champion
Cromir 50 necromancer
Citjicicill Llicicijtic 50 Mentalist
Matsuura Aya 50 Shaman
Onime Kyo 50 Blademaster

Those are the char I know he got eq on and most of them are semi high ML's and toa'd

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
You remember that other topic you talk about us talking to much about alts and be proude of it?

Camlann
----------------
Flames Burn 50 wizard
Demonize Angel 50 druid
Emme Heroine 50 Champion
Cromir 50 necromancer
Matsuura Aya 50 Shaman
Onime Kyo 50 Blademaster

Those are the char I know he got eq on and most of them are semi high ML's and toa'd

Please show me a quote of me saying that..

EDIT: And what does that have to do with me saying "respect for playing a wizard"? i dont care how many alts he have.. but thx alot for telling me.. made me realize how much i care <3

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Please show me a quote of me saying that..

EDIT: And what does that have to do with me saying "respect for playing a wizard"? i dont care how many alts he have.. but thx alot for telling me.. made me realize how much i care <3

nm I won't make this into a flame feast even if it is suited cause of the creator of the topic :flame:

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
nm I won't make this into a flame feast even if it is suited cause of the creator of the topic :flame:

Pity.. But i will just take it as a /surrender from your side :D

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Pity.. But i will just take it as a /surrender from your side :D

fighting groups of warlocks that spreadheals with timer dont qualify as material to keep me playing.

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:

Camlann
----------------
Flames Burn 50 wizard
Demonize Angel 50 druid
Emme Heroine 50 Champion
Cromir 50 necromancer
Matsuura Aya 50 Shaman
Onime Kyo 50 Blademaster

I don't get this :(

On topic: No idea who you are, but the more the merrier.

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
MadsKaizer said:
fighting groups of warlocks that spreadheals with timer dont qualify as material to keep me playing.

lucky that you can't spread with timer then :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
MadsKaizer said:

Been playing again for like 1-2 weeks and that hasn't happenned yet, barely see locks thesedays : [

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Pfff @ people who left long ago and still claims to know exactly whats going on.. :wanker:

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
You can try to apply to fear Flames, you would have at least 1 pro :cheers:

Hehe, Yes, or he would burn you to a crisp again :)
I miss camlann also, but having fun in Classic atm...

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Is it just me? or does this guy seem like the biggest tard ever? :|

Now how can you say that about Axty? Everyone allready forgot Kuhan and the other fanboys of Odins?

Or maybe Axty takes him but not quiet there yet imo. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom