lookig for guild

jim_01

Fledgling Freddie
35 mins 1L8

looking for medium sized english-speaking only guild with adults only policy (maybe 16+ if this isn't common).

any suggestions please?

TIA

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
hum strange criteria but

i'd suggest pming galaryn ingame and ask about his guild

either that orrrrrrrrrr ask fingoniel ! he doesnt like minors so it could work :p

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
hum strange criteria but

i'd suggest pming galaryn ingame and ask about his guild

either that orrrrrrrrrr ask fingoniel ! he doesnt like minors so it could work :p

:wub:

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
jim_01 said:
35 mins 1L8

... english-speaking only guild with adults only policy (maybe 16+ if this isn't common).

any suggestions please?

TIA

Sometime those small kiddies ruin games, but the kids playing daoc seems to be abit smarter then the 3d-shooter annoying kinda kids. :m00:

jim_01

Fledgling Freddie
what guild is the galaryn person in?

i assume the fingoniel bit is a joke i dont understand. if not, what guild is he/she in too please.

TIA

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Gal is in a guild called The Prodigy, a good guild for you to join if your new and wanna learn the basics, and do pve stuff, very nice guild m8.

Kian

Fledgling Freddie
jim_01 said:
what guild is the galaryn person in?

i assume the fingoniel bit is a joke i dont understand. if not, what guild is he/she in too please.

TIA

Fingoniel is in Humberton Guard, nice bunch of people - no idea if they have a 'no kiddies' policy but all the HG I've met seem to be well-behaved and mature (albeit not too tightly wrapped at times :p )

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Nosferatu Rege's are recruiting, we're all adults. PM me in game, i'm usually on as Legaen, Leganity or Aamas :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Kian said:
Fingoniel is in Humberton Guard, nice bunch of people - no idea if they have a 'no kiddies' policy but all the HG I've met seem to be well-behaved and mature (albeit not too tightly wrapped at times :p )
theyr a bunch of nutters tbh, great load of peeps.

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
Gal is in a guild called The Prodigy, a good guild for you to join if your new and wanna learn the basics, and do pve stuff, very nice guild m8.

mostly true, but its a rvr guild ;P

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kian said:

we have a "no morons" policy :) but nothing against kiddies per se.

Gunz is just being mean :p

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Fingo and HG are a nice bunch.
But Never ever ask fingo for spec advice, the man has made gimping a fine art form :kissit:

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
we have a "no morons" policy :) but nothing against kiddies per se.

Gunz is just being mean :p

:fluffle: tbh fing and HG > most all guilds, never met 1 HG that was rude or in anyway acting stupid, well Thep s00ks as pally tho xD, just kidding m8 i lub j00 :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom