Look!

L

loxleyhood

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/865.php

"All three Archers now receive a new skill called "Penetrating Arrow", which allow them to penetrate, to some extent, Bladeturn spells."

:eek2::bazbeer::eek2:

edit: Have read it fully now, and although the new abilities look fun (bladeturn thing is especially welcome) I think theres a LOT more to be done. Early days though. :)

L

loxleyhood

Imagine using hunting bow with rapid fire.......... probably do f all damage but would decimate casters :D

O

old.LandShark

Tranquil misses!
Loxleyhood fumbled!

E

Exiled

you suck tranq ! (omg i didnt just say that did i)

J

Jergiot

thats it? changes so archers have more fun? lmao?

scouts=still very weak melee, slam still no to hit bonus (not saying tanks should have tohit bonus on slam)

see hidden issue

miss and fumble issue

penetrating arrow, ye right, will still miss first arrow always against a caster, and what will the timer be on this "fun" skill?
specc 50 LB for last PA, uhm so u want ous to gimp our allready gimpy melee even more? giving up stealth wont help ous get into grps easier...

lmao at rapid fire, lets say u do 300-400 with the best/slowest bow in daily rvr. now instead of that skill we can just switch to fastest bow and do around 250+ dmg, and it will still do better dmg then lets say 50% RF. i dont get it.. they made a button for ous so we dont need to switch bow and do more dmg then we will with this skill?

longshot still useless

volley seems good, penetrates all bt, tobad its aoe and on a timer, so pretty much still uselss in daily rvr. very good in keep def/take, still thats a very small part of RvR.

hunters did get real lovin, what about rangers and scouts? now, im not saying that hunters are fine, cause they are not. they dont even mention our major problems. see hidden/fumblerates/missrates. mythic, make up ur mind, are we soloers or a grp class. cause we still DONT bring anything to a grp, and we are still rps cows for assassins solo.

i really, REALLY hope there is more love coming. cause if this is it, well a big fecking joke...

V

villageidiot

just wondering will anyone be changing their spec to get last pa?

also id sooner see that it partially penetrated self cast bt's but otherwise sounds pretty decent start

S

sollers_natus

make the archer-class more fun to play...... Give em a class-respec.

....... or come up with some decent improvements.

nerf

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by sollers_natus
make the archer-class more fun to play...... Give em a class-respec.

....... or come up with some decent improvements.

nerf

Aye, changes to the archer classes needs some sort of respec, best go kill a few dragons, maybe after the 4th or 5th you may be lucky enuff to get one of the stones.

N

nightsorrow

imo, some good changes but why not make a % for penetrating every bt there is?:p

and give better melee damage:)imo

P

Pin

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Aye, changes to the archer classes needs some sort of respec, best go kill a few dragons, maybe after the 4th or 5th you may be lucky enuff to get one of the stones.

he said "class-respec"... as in become an Inf, or whatever

L

lofff

hey mb that rf thingie is good and all :great:

Users who are viewing this thread