Look At Your Forums

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok i dont know if this is the right place to do this but it needs to be done somewhere.

Please people go look at your alliance forums, your guild forums, use them, read them, post in them, thats what there for.

Its something i have noticed in every alliance and guild i have been in.
We need to work together to get anywhere in this game.
Now if i wanted to arrange an alliance raid i know that half the alliance wont even know about it cos they have not looked at the forums and thats just bad, We have no team work here in Alb, i dont know if the Hibs and Mids are the same but from what i have seen they are a bit more leadership then we do.

How long does it take to just log on and have a look at the forums, i look 2-3 times a day in the hope that there will be something good.

for a few seconds of your time you can see whats going on in alb or post whats going on in alb and hopefully we can pull together and work as a team.

(ps) please dont flame me i still have a hangover after 2days i drunk far to much this weekend

Log on to your guild/alliance forums and get something happening :)

Methos

Loyal Freddie
If you post in your current alliance forum you can be sure people will read it.

If you organise something big, also PM GM's ingame or make a mention on /as about having made an important posting on the alliance forum. Always works.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Im not just on about our forums, im on about all forums, i dont think they get used half as much as they should do and its a damn shame.
I dont know everyone in my alliance i dont even know all the guilds in the alliance so my only way of contact is the forums and if people just looked at them a bit more then we as a realm could work together so much better.

People class forums being used if some people use it but what about the rest what about all the people who couldent be bother to register who only find out 10 mins before an event and cant come cos there doing something else.
I know in my old guild when there was an ML raid we tried to post on the forums and you would still have at least half the guild not knowing about it cos they never looked at the forums.

If you ask Avowed (sorry to bring you in to this) there was always arguments about the fact no one from the guild used the forums.

My whole point from this thread is please people just use them a bit more just read them abit more and post in them a bit more and lets bring Alb togther a bit more

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
The is hard to post on alliance forum if u not can enter m8 and the is more fun to be with all :D

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
If you cant get on your forums talk to the forum GMs
Its simple to register to a forum there is no reason really if your alliance or guild has a forum why anyone should not be registered,
well unless you cant be arsed :)

and if you cant be arsed to register with them what made you register on here.
This is a good forum but this cant tell you if your alliance is going to run a Arti raid or if your alliance plans on trying to take a keep.

I know i may sound like im just trying to give peope grief, but im not im just trying to get people to try and think of how Alb can pull together and the only way to start that is to improve communications between guilds and then between alliances.

I go out to RvR and see people runing round just trying to gank what they can yeah Rp's are good and we all want them but i have watched (when i have been out solo with my mincer) group after group run into the same group of hibs and mids time after time /release and then run straight back and kill one or two of them and then wipe again. Why not work together?

Alittle more communication a little more help between realm mates, working together as a team as a realm thats all im trying to say :(

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Moggit said:
Why not work together?

Because the sad fact is that some people are just greedy RP whores. That's not unique to our Realm, I'm sure people are like that in other Realms too :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I know what you mean - it's hard to get turnout for an alliance raid anymore, I know a lot of people who used to do just alliance raids now post them here to get numbers.

Big shame, nice to do things for the realm and all ;) but it'd be nice to do things as an Alliance too, form bonds, get to know everyone (there's a lot of new people in our alliance, new guilds, new players in old guilds).

I doubt it's just our alliance either. Might prod people on the /as to go register later :)

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
IMO givf Alb / Hib / Mid a extra channel tab like a /as like a /gu but 1 where every alb/hib/mid can talk and access lik a trade channel but for rvr o_O? i dunno , i rember playin a mmorpg where they had tha kinda thing ( neocron if i rember right) worked well .. yea i know prob = loadsa spam but maybe something along them lines ?

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
something like wows different zone channels would be handy

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Foo said:
IMO givf Alb / Hib / Mid a extra channel tab like a /as like a /gu but 1 where every alb/hib/mid can talk and access lik a trade channel but for rvr o_O? i dunno , i rember playin a mmorpg where they had tha kinda thing ( neocron if i rember right) worked well .. yea i know prob = loadsa spam but maybe something along them lines ?

I've played a game where this was also used except to use it you had to be over a certain level and if you used it too much you'd be banned from it for a while ('too much' meaning spamming one thing over and over).

So having a level 50 requirement to use the channel seems ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom