LongBow

W

Wicoa

I need the OMEN III long bow from the barrows or something better. Can any please donate this drop to me or something, if I get something of interest to the donator later on Ill pass it on for free np.

The Cailiondar Longbow would also be good

Actually if any high level scout has anything for a mid 30's+ scout I would be grateful. ;-)

Cheers
Wicoa (Scout)

G

Gef

If you can get hold of one use a player made bow, it may not have the stat bonuses but your damage output will be a lot greater. Only problem with prydwen is there are not that many very high level scouts about so finding someone to make you one can be tricky.

J

Jupitus

There are a few fletchers around, although I am not certain what kind of player made bow wood be good enough here... I can certainly make a nice heartwood bow, but I think that may well be too low :( at a skill of about 540.

You could try messaging me ingame tonight (after about 8pm) or if I'm not around try Fishi or Cedar, both of whom are higher level fletchers than me.... (in fact Fishi seemed to be racing past me at one point... not sure what skill he's up to now mind :))

Good luck.

Jup.

O

old.Hendrick

You can also try Mathal of the Order of the Knights Templar. But I think at lvl 35 you will need someone with fletching 700+ (from my experience considering regular weaponcraft). I'm afraid most fletchers never bother going higher than 500 so they can make the best arrows for themselves :(

G

Gef

Yeah I could use a crafted bow, i'm using Ill Omen at the moment, its red to me at 37 but its the best I can get my hands on really. I dont know which type of player crafted bow would be good for me at the mo either. Stonewood maybe? I have 530 odd fletching, but i never touched the clothworking side of it so cant really make bows (only ever learned it to make arrows!)

If anyone can make me a good quality (95%+) player made bow which will con orange to me at 37 (soon 38) get in touch .. i'll pay good money!

Q

Qwegji-

Im looking for a bowmasters Bracer or 2 :)

Have the Ill Omen bow for swap :)

O

old.Hendrick

Gef: do a bit of tailoring and armorcrafting at cheap basic levels and your clothwork will rocket up to the sky like a Lurikeen mistaken for a football.

G

Gef

lol .. okay i'll try some tailoring while i'm waiting around for hours to get a group together for Lyoness ;)

W

Wibbler2

Krait - One of the members of our guild (Britains Elite Army) is 700 in fletching, I'm sure he'd make you a nice bow if you stumped up some cash... :)

O

old.mili

off topic but

i played a scout and a hunter and found the hunter has greater range with the longest travel arrows than the long bow does with the longest travel arrows, isnt the longbow supposed to be the longest range?

O

old.Mitsu

Longbow have the longest range.

I'm in need of a new bow too as my once so powerful shadow oak has turned blue on me :(

A nice person gave me a free Ill Omen but using it at lvl 31 is a bad idea I think :)

Sounds like a stonewood would suit me well until 35-36 and then an ebonwood after that. Then forest lord at 40 or the ill omen.

W

Wicoa

Mili it depends on the level difference between your scout and hunter.

O

old.mili

i got them both to lvl 5 just to see the difference and the hunter has the longest range :puke:

K

kr0n

There is at least one Master Fletcher with 800 skill, Lessa from Servants of the Lake.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by mili
i got them both to lvl 5 just to see the difference and the hunter has the longest range :puke:
Doubt this. How did you run your tests? Longbow, the name says it all.

O

old.mili

zoomed right out and got birds eye view, went the most distance i could from the mob and measured with a ruler.

Q

Qwegji-

LOL. try using the ground target. it should give u the loc and distance. X,Y, distance (think thats right)

O

old.mili

can you get the loc of a mob? i didnt know you could do that

W

Wicoa

Whoa I have my bow the Omen III.

Alot of if not all the credit has to go to The Order Of The Knights Of Templar. Specifically Hendrick, Linnet, Myste, Sru, Gai, Nim, Turamber and Zelywch. Their kindness and patience were key to me getting this drop.

Also our distance comes into play much later and it also depends on the bow you are using. Get them both to 50 using the best bow of each realm and then tell me. You will find that Hunters shoot like machine guns and Scouts shoot from further away but with less loading time. And rangers are good all rounders but their ability to load interrupted is pretty impressive.

Cheers
Wicoa

Q

Qwegji-

You get just into range of a mob. then use ground target and move it under mob. Find the range. then try with other class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom