Long shot, but hey, this is off-topic *grins*

O

old.Dillinja

Not doing it, I'm paranoid about this sort of thing.

A

Amanita

Is a 17 year old college maths student going to come after you? :p Your choice though :)

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Amanita
Is a 17 year old college maths student going to come after you? :p Your choice though :)

You never know whos at the other side. Plus I'd rather not let people I don't know know about me, whether you are normal or not.

A

Amanita

We-eeeelll.... I am hardly normal so thats fair enough.

M

mirieth

It says:

"Unable to add post or view Guestbook
This Guestbook is full. You will not be able to sign the guestbook until the owner has reduced the amount of entries currently held in the guestbook."

:eek:

Fix! :p

A

Amanita

Meep!

Cool. But stupid Geocities.

Fix coming.... :p

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by mirieth
It says:

"Unable to add post or view Guestbook
This Guestbook is full. You will not be able to sign the guestbook until the owner has reduced the amount of entries currently held in the guestbook."

:eek:

Fix! :p

Slave-driver...

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by mirieth
Mwahahaha!

We'd better stop hijacking this thread now, it is disrespectful to thread creator.

A

Amanita

Thankyou!

Beware /kissing minstrels in June :p

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Amanita
And the thread creator doesn't need respect, she needs SIGNINGS!

http://books.dreambook.com/ama-chan/josiesq.sign.html

Hmm strange, you talk about yourself in third person.

Well done with getting the thingy working again etc.

Still not signing it tho, you could still be some serial killer looking for gullable victims such as mirieth and sharma, no offense if you are not though. :)

A

Amanita

At 5' 3 I could hardly be one of them :) Or I could try.

And the third person usage was supposed to be for comedy effect. Its lost now though :(

O

old.Dillinja

Hehe sorry, didn't see that one :) and please don't consider becoming a serial killer, it really is a dead-end career ;)

A

Amanita

Probably for me...

Well, I assure you Dill, if I were to become a serial killer you wouldn't be the first person to know about it.

O

old.Dillinja

Hehe that's good to know, I like to stay friendly with everyone, just in case they decide to turn nasty one day :D

A

Amanita

Because in each and every one of us there lurks a serial killer just waiting to get out!

Some people I know are closer than others :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom