Long Live The Terran Republic!

C

Cronn

Would it be ok if I spec in med and adv.med?

D

Deadmanwalking

TR >> cycler cycler cycler

BORING :eek:

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Cronn
Would it be ok if I spec in med and adv.med?

As long as you make the tea and provide cookies for all, I think we can allow that.

(on a serious note, no one ever seems to bother getting rezzed, I wouldn't go for adv med personally).

U

-Ultimate

Yeah i agee the respawn times are so quick and the fact your rezzed with low armour and stamina means its probably not worth it, unless your a MAX and want rezzed cos your within the 5 minute re-kit time.

D

Deadmanwalking

Er no not if u are miles away from spawn..
a close pitched battle and u need everyman?
Behind enemy lines and u once again need ur squadmates..

Or that vital gal pilot/engineer u needed just got owned by a sniper and u cant wait for him to respawn/march to u

O

Old_Bean

I think the value of ADV Med will come out as time goes on. Althought the BETA proved otherwise.
Maybe I'll go ADV Medic & ADV Eng.
That would be a valued character.

U

-Ultimate

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Er no not if u are miles away from spawn..
a close pitched battle and u need everyman?
Behind enemy lines and u once again need ur squadmates..

Or that vital gal pilot/engineer u needed just got owned by a sniper and u cant wait for him to respawn/march to u

Oh dear your squad never takes an ams eh, shame.

I've never ever been miles away from the battle, if its a battle for a base we always take tower first, if its a battle for a tower theres an ams so er no to you to :p

F

flownalk

TR are for the kiddies... its the side where ya dont need a aim to hit things :D

O

Old_Bean

You mean we can all stay in the Sanctuary and shoot in random directions and still hit the enemy?

Wow!

G

Gewny

I have adv. medic on Gewn (mostly for historical reasons :D) and relly the only one I have rezzed after 2 days of playing is Zyko (droder in SC) that I have on TS. Btw is it only me or does the built in voice suck compared to TS ?

E

Elhana

Ok I don't play TR *cough*scum*cough*
but I went with medic during the beta. Now most people don't give you chance to revive them but when you manage to get a squad to realise and give you a chance it can turn the tide of a fight. Last night I had great fun in a squad trying to take a TR base. It was a real long struggle but after hacking, unhacking, hacking, losing power so going neutral, hacking, TR hacking and finally us hacking it we got control.

BTW personally hacking it back from you Terrans with 15 seconds to spare made it such a tense battle.

If you can get a good engy in the squad too the only real thing to worry about is supplies. Last night was the first time I've ever run low on medical supplies. I normally carry about 300 and rarely if ever went below 200. Last night I almost ran out! My squad leader commented saying it was the first time he'd ever seen a medic really do the job properly. One guy I revived to defend the hacked CC about 6 times.

Ok so I don't like Terrans, but the guys last night put up one hell of a fight.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by -Ultimate
Oh dear your squad never takes an ams eh, shame.

I've never ever been miles away from the battle, if its a battle for a base we always take tower first, if its a battle for a tower theres an ams so er no to you to :p

U ever want a squad battle on retail we will be more then happy to own... take u on see whos got the better idea then :p

B

bone_idle

Me and Cornell are Terran Republic.

I'm a Gal pilot and Corn is a hacker. Lowbie BR atm though :rolleyes:

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Adv Med here (MadMedic)... Enjoying it so far. Must admit it can be a bit frustrating at times, people on very low health never standing still so you can heal them, people clicking respawn before you have a chance at reviving. The people I get to before they hit respawn usually appreciate the revive though, so I think adv med is useful. You get back on your feet right away, instead of waiting for respawn and having to run back to where the rest of the gang is.

S

Saturnine

Really.. Instead of Adv.Med your better with Hacking(1) and AMS cert. Then you just hack the vehicle bay, deploy an AMS and people can rez themselves 'till their hearts are content. The only thing (really) i've seen "rezzing" for in PS is freshly spawned max's (on their timer), or covering the 30-odd meters from the base entrance to the vehicle pad.

Users who are viewing this thread