Long Hair

Will

/bin/su
Well, I hate the gym, but I'm really into mountain biking. As long as you find something you enjoy, you'll be fine. Rock climbing makes you popular with the ladies too. Well, the torso it gives you does. ;)

And don't grow your hair unless you can cope with the growing out phase. It'll look really shit if you've got a curl to your hair while you grow it out.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I've seen other people try and get "the curl" It looks quite bad. So I need a trick to skip the curl. My mum reckons I should constantly gel my hair in the direction I want it to grow, so that it grows straight rather than mental?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Well no, I never finish anything...but I'll give it a bloody good go! :D

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
yep, looking at your pic your hair seems alright. But deffo gym is the thing for you :) TBH you should try gaining some weight via eatting more first, then aiming to turn this bulk to muscel by doing some weights :)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
It should be ok as long as you get into a routine. I have to gel my hair every morning because I'm letting it grow (sick of short hair-cuts and crewcuts). I, just about, get away with it since my hair is really curly. It's getting scarily like a permed mullet, though. :(

Besides, if you're still a student you can get away with wearing a hat all the time. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Calamore said:
yep, looking at your pic your hair seems alright. But deffo gym is the thing for you TBH you should try gaining some weight via eatting more first, then aiming to turn this bulk to muscel by doing some weights

You know that advice saying don't do anything posted on a forum? NEVER do this shit :)

Saw your photo. You look fine (but farrr too fucking young you lucky bastard). If you do want to bulk up, gym, not the lard bit.

Anyway. I had long hair from when I was 18 until a couple of months ago (I'm 31 now). I always liked it....

....until, that is, when I got it cut off and realised that I looked like a TWAT for 13 years :(

:D Winner eh!

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
As someone just said, you look a lot more normal than most people on this forum, so you reaally should e happy about that. However, as i said before, the gym is the best thing ever, so geet in there and be happy. My typing indicates a lot of beer....carn we get a pished fileter on this forum please???

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
My hairs kinda wavey, 8 months growing and its around 8 inches long, it still looks tidy so fuck teh hair dressers. Not sure why I posted that but yeah. Oooooh and teh random chavs shouting at you in the street is highly amusing :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Your hair looks fine. And all this talk of stubble and looking older? Dont do it! When you start looking old and have to shave everyday you'll wish you had no stubble and looked young again.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, you're probably right Ch3tan. I just wanted that rugged look, some of my friends have to shave all the time. I just use an electric razor once every 2 days or so. Oh well sod it. I can feel my hair on my ears and its getting on me tits already. I've always had really short cuts before, but I'm determined to keep this up. :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You've got a lot more meat on you than I do, sonnyjim. I'M skinny :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe...how old are you/how heavy..out of curiousity? ;)

I'd rather be skinny than fat, so it ain't all bad.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
There's nothing wrong with you atm, stop worrying :p

Took me 1.5 2years to grow my hair.. got it down to my shoulders. I wore my dudeskin hat for 2years when it was in the "gay" stage ( semi-long but not ) long hair rocked but girls didn't think it suited me, whcih I didn't really care as I liked it but then one night when I was drinking my cuppa tea.. my fringe kept going in my tea and it was pissing me off, so next day I had it choped :( have kinda regreted it... but I do look better without :D
mehair.JPG

superman tops 4 teh win
newyrnipple.JPG

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Mobius said:
Hehe...how old are you/how heavy..out of curiousity? ;)

I'd rather be skinny than fat, so it ain't all bad.

21, 5ft11 9-91/2 stone.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Guess my hair grows ever so slightly faster than most. =p

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Am at a hippy stage at the moment, long hair and a beard.

The win!!11

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Your hair looks fine. And all this talk of stubble and looking older? Dont do it! When you start looking old and have to shave everyday you'll wish you had no stubble and looked young again.
Too right. I'm a lazy bast so I only shave once a week (I don't grow a beard that fast also), and that's just because it gets silly. If you don't have to shave every day count yourself lucky. :p
Apparently I look young for my age too, people in the US kept asking if I was over 21. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom