Long commutes

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The crazy thing is that I only spend about half my driving time actually listening to music. The rest of the time the radio and my headset are off and it's just the sound of the road.
I drive anywhere from 1-7 hours a day depending on where my calls are. SO FAR today, I've driven 100 miles, and I've got AT LEAST another 120 to go.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Haha, but she (apparently) went to all the trouble of finding threads that actually have something loosely to do with car audio. He/she/it is trying! Can I keep it?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's in the interests of pet safety tbh. Callous has a long history of touching his pets in an inappropriate manner :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Watched 'comic book men' last night, bloody hilarious.

Bizarrely, I ran in to Kevin Smith on the street in Dublin last week (I think he was here for the film festival). He was doing the walking tour of Dublin on Merrion Square, wearing bermuda shorts, an ice hockey shirt and a rain mac, and it was a fucking freezing cold day. It was kind of weird.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bizarrely, I ran in to Kevin Smith on the street in Dublin last week (I think he was here for the film festival). He was doing the walking tour of Dublin on Merrion Square, wearing bermuda shorts, an ice hockey shirt and a rain mac, and it was a fucking freezing cold day. It was kind of weird.

He wore roughly the same thing in the first episode, long shorts and an orange hockey shirt. Reminded me a bit of the Simpson's episode where Homer intentionally puts on weight so he can work from home and ends up wearing a moo moo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom