Lonewolf hanging up his Moderator Cloak

C

crucifiercobain

Originally posted by Damini
In New Zealand you can go visit all the locations in LOTRs. Not that I'm saying I'm a massive nerd, but if I was, I'd be well excited about that.

Ok, I'm a nerd. GO SEE SOME BIG ROCKS THAT FRODO DID TOUCH!!

Dude all of the locations in LOtR are either mainly cg or are in serverely hard to reach places...like on the top of snowcapped mountains. Even the tree that frodo crouched over probably won't be in the park where they filmed it. Middle Earth was a scam...

D

Damini

Originally posted by crucifiercobain
Dude all of the locations in LOtR are either mainly cg or are in serverely hard to reach places...like on the top of snowcapped mountains. Even the tree that frodo crouched over probably won't be in the park where they filmed it. Middle Earth was a scam...

Nah, Kenny's parents just came back from New Zealand and you can visit quite a few of the places. They even bought me back a book to taunt me, on "Lord of The Rings Locations In New Zealand". :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Apathy for Mod! :D

~imagines the anarchy that would ensue once Apathy got some real power~

Muahahahahaa!

K

Killgorde

All the best LW - don't know how you served for so long and kept your sanity...or did you? :)

S

sieben_dapoet

one of the guys from our work is currently doing the same thing, except he went the opposite direction {towards Thailand etc.. first}

by all accounts he having a blast, visiting places you would not normally see when on a regular "holiday".

Good Luck to you mate, have fun and take care !

Z

Ziva

Have fun around the world and take a well deserved rest! Thanx for all your efforts :)

L

lofff

/waves

FAO Damini and Brinx, get us a non-sick adult moderator now (just not a tilda2) kthx :great:

F

Fex

Cya Lonewolf, have fun around the world ya lucky git

F

finbahr

Have fun in thailand ...beware of ladyboys but you wouldn't tell if you did now would you

take care have fun

Y

-yoda-

good luck m8 :)

and watch yaself in thailand :) had a friend who went on a similer trek to you . in thailand he got mugged twice and also had all his bags stolen from him when he was asleep . he said the hookers in reno are top notch and well worth a visit also :) i think he said he had a black girl a white girl and a asian girl all at the same time hahahaha ,
as for landmarks as somebody said the LotR scenes u can goto that island wherethe beach was filmed :) and when u get back tolondon if any time left u can visit Daoc landmarks Barfog!!! Snowdonia !!! Pennines!!!

heheh goodluck anyways :) will look forward to reading your diary ofthe trip :)

as for new mod.. i dont think we need one :) most the above peepsmentioned talk tomuch anyways , if they becoem mod there posts will have to tone down and it wouldnt be as funny reading there threads . Belomir "i think thats his name , you might know him as the guy who writes the epicstorys about excal raids :)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom