lonely overlord seeks friendly armour crater

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dudes.

been doing my hunter out on zero budget. entirly down to the generiousity of the people of midgard (and especially huggers) I am near completion.

I need a favour though I need a Armour crafter to make me 3 pieces of studded MP armour (legs sleeves and boots).

I need them free also (or cost).

or can pay on hib or something.

Thanks fellas let me know if you can help.

Devote lover of midgard. Censi.

(note u might be prepared to only say donate one armour piece as you feel 3 is taking the piss, this is fine)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
dudes.

been doing my hunter out on zero budget. entirly down to the generiousity of the people of midgard (and especially huggers) I am near completion.

I need a favour though I need a Armour crafter to make me 3 pieces of studded MP armour (legs sleeves and boots).

I need them free also (or cost).

or can pay on hib or something.

Thanks fellas let me know if you can help.

Devote lover of midgard. Censi.

(note u might be prepared to only say donate one armour piece as you feel 3 is taking the piss, this is fine)

I can check what i have in a old vault might be some mp studded somewhere.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thanks dan

(I do mean fresh MP player made Studded that hasnt been imbued though)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
begger_Lg.jpg

Go earn it like the rest of us pfff

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
SH had a whip round for you, we raised enough cash to buy a hat to put the cash in, but then we salvaged it. Sorry.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to old.Whoodoo again. x2

censi

Can't get enough of FH
easy tiger there no need to be out of order.

like helping people in daoc is one of the best ways to make friends. I do lots of tayloring on hib for people and have helped power lvl peeps from other realms and stuff and given peeps items.

when you migrate realms you dont have like too many reasources untill you can kind of get on your feet.

If you dont want to help you simply dont have to reply, but to throw insults is not necessary i mean you know harm, just looking for a helping kind hand from the noble people of midgard.

(thanks so far to skua and huggers and guindor for all the help so far, nearly there now)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
not that i have any spare mp studded or an acer but if i come by some and you still need it whats ur chars name.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thank you my kind kinsman

P.M. Overlord "censi" on FH if you have.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
censi said:
easy tiger there no need to be out of order.

like helping people in daoc is one of the best ways to make friends. I do lots of tayloring on hib for people and have helped power lvl peeps from other realms and stuff and given peeps items.

when you migrate realms you dont have like too many reasources untill you can kind of get on your feet.

If you dont want to help you simply dont have to reply, but to throw insults is not necessary i mean you know harm, just looking for a helping kind hand from the noble people of midgard.

(thanks so far to skua and huggers and guindor for all the help so far, nearly there now)

which is nice, but why do i get the feeling you wouldnt look twice at some lowbie on hib asking for help ?

silly arse, go earn it yourself instead of begging like a fucking cretin.
:wanker:

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
I think I have 99% studded boots on CM. Its not MP, but you can have them if you'll use them.
Lets me know here, or ask for Chr in Savage conclave

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Mabs said:
which is nice, but why do i get the feeling you wouldnt look twice at some lowbie on hib asking for help ?

silly arse, go earn it yourself instead of begging like a fucking cretin.
:wanker:
thats just out of order, if u knew censi from the old days hes always been a nice and funny guy. even tho he wanted to "steal" my gala vest:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
What you mean Funny!

Im the prince of fucking darkness ffs!

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
your a mid now censi you can be the prince of darkness were all nice ppl here :) put some pink into your colours :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
thanks dan

(I do mean fresh MP player made Studded that hasnt been imbued though)
oFc what i meant with old was i dont craft anymore so if i had some it would have been dusty in vault for ages:) Checked but didnt have any:(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i only need legs.

there was MP sleeves on housing for 110 gold!

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Censi joins the dark side and rolls a hunter - musta got pissed at Den stabbin him constantly with his meat stick....

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm

Let me know in pm if u still need anything, also sended a pm to ya ,)
Regards
Whitelights and kima 10L.. healer /SM
:worthy:

My- / Thaff

Loyal Freddie
Hey Tonfa..

A shame you blamed me for every thing on that CoF raid.. i would maybe have been willing to give you some MP armor if not..

-Thazz

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its all sorted guys thanks to the peeps that helps

It was Thazz's fault!

(thazz seriously I was joking with you, you did a grand job throughout that raid bro)

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Aaaaaw man! i just found some mp gloves :(
And then you don't need them :(

Bad karma today tbfh :(

-Jerelyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom