Lonely and Bored

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, ive been running around playing shooty shooty with my Scout having fun, but I find that im getting very bored when not in a fight.

Is there any active Alb EU guild around with more than 2-3 members looking for an active Scout?

So lonely, give love :wub:

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy mate look a few posts below at the one i started. Quite a few people from EU prydwen days etc forming or have formed guilds.

:wub:

Plut

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Dam herald dont show the new guilds information yet so cant workout who to contact, oh well, random harasement of your guildies it is!

Asked unseen vengeance but they are a load of RL mates so no go there (good bunch of stealthers though)

Everz

FH is my second home
Could join mine if you want, not a guild with people as such but we are in Synergy /as.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Same as tbh , hib toons almost finished now so will be moving onto my micner next , wiz is already in a haxx suit , then my tic and friar , givf a home :(

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Same as tbh , hib toons almost finished now so will be moving onto my micner next , wiz is already in a haxx suit , then my tic and friar , givf a home :(

oboy your working too many toons out :D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

The new bodyguardsback(me) is inc on zerk to hunt ur mincer down :p charge zerk spike kill and fraps lololololololol m8s im the best ;)

Xept im like harrypotter and i can't be killed :p (intern ventrilo chat :p)

Everz

FH is my second home
The new bodyguardsback(me) is inc on zerk to hunt ur mincer down :p charge zerk spike kill and fraps lololololololol m8s im the best ;)

This i wish i recorded.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hey Krissy, you are more than welcome to join Bangers and Mash but I will be honest, half the people who said they were returning let us down and the guild is averaging 6 people most nights. For that reason we have asked for a merge into Nite Hawks, they seem well organised, very active and use vent which are the fundamentals of any guild for me.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Let me know if the merge is accepted, I do /who bangers alot (normally type badgers first then realise wtf im typing :rolleyes: ) but if your getting larger for more people around would to play with known faces

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie

lies !

I want to roll a warrior :( Dwarf Warrior ! What do you think ? ;-)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Vandrakken have GT EU Guild active on Hib, we have hmmm 3 members? Lol, me Vand and Qerra, im pretty sure everyone else is welcome to join though if they want? make it more of a FH Alb guild :)

Look me up ingame if you want an invite most likely on Robbyn or Toktic or contact Vandrakken himself.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lies !

I want to roll a warrior :( Dwarf Warrior ! What do you think ? ;-)

no no no just need a wl and u fine :p but im gonna start playing active hib again getting bored with mid even though its funneh to blow shit up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom