London Get-together

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
9th May has been selected (for its proximity to the Star Trek film, perhaps!!). It's a saturday and in-between Bank Holidays. Keep it free in your calendar, and come meet up with some other WAR fans!

It'll involve a pub. Have posted something on Book of Grudges to ask about timing, if you want a say in it...

I'll keep this thread updated, but will also be news on it on Book of Grudges, and Echoes of Nonsense blogs.

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Cittie of York pub in Holborn, 4pm onwards. Will post more details when I'm actually at home!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bah was hoping to come to this but not going to be able to make it :(

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Aww Flim!

And to answer the other question, yes ex-WAR players will be most welcome too, as well as guildmates, other MMO players, anyone really... want as big a turn-out as we can manage and I'm sure the conversations won't revolve exclusively around WAR.

I know a couple of general MMO bloggers will be there, and I personally know a few ex-WAR players who'll be dropping by also, so don't let that put you off.

Would be grateful if people could publicise it to their guilds, and to other forums that they read...

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
I've added a few more details about the pub at the blog. As previously stated, would be great if people can make it!

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, latest and last pre-event blog post up on this. Basically, I'm off to London tomorrow for the weekend, including pub gathering from 4pm at Cittie of Yorke pub in Holborn.

Hope to see as many people there as possible, so bring friends, spread the word and come chat WAR/MMOs/Star Trek films/other stuff!!!

And spread the word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom