lol

Marc

FH is my second home
Watch the knockout on 45 seconds and watch the boxer who gets KO'd

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
See what makes me sick is all the people who kick people when they're on the floor.

Fighting is cool it really is and I'd have no problem with getting my arse kicked as long as I was sure that I'd be left alone as soon as I go down...

I nearly puked when I saw the guy getting kicked into the curb like in American History X :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
Oh that's cool I'm an awsome roleplayer!!

Oh i know :cool:

Also that fight with the skaterguy taking on those other 4 is pretty amazing :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
See what makes me sick is all the people who kick people when they're on the floor.

Fighting is cool it really is and I'd have no problem with getting my arse kicked as long as I was sure that I'd be left alone as soon as I go down...

I nearly puked when I saw the guy getting kicked into the curb like in American History X :(

word :(

fighting is kinda cool aslong as there is a ref or more "intelligent" fighters. hitting ppl who is down is a nono imo.
there is much funnier vids to look at tho imo, like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27MYsZTs4Ds

:D

Cozak

Part of the furniture

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Found a better vid of him,
http://www.blennus.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=382&Itemid=

same K.O is 34secs into this vid.. K.O at 1min37 on the dude with the american trunks.. man i would not like to be him.

Havent seen this, doubt i will for a few hours so ,K.O. with guy in american trunks, Will probably be butterbean.

I have no problem with kicking a downed opponent if its in the rules. Such as PrideFC, why? because if i dont and they get back up and KO me, or take me down and submit me, then i've lost a fight that i could have turned with a kick. If its allowed, then you should train to defend it. Fighting on the ground is all a part of grappling, and to a greater extent MMA.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
Havent seen this, doubt i will for a few hours so ,K.O. with guy in american trunks, Will probably be butterbean.

I have no problem with kicking a downed opponent if its in the rules. Such as PrideFC, why? because if i dont and they get back up and KO me, or take me down and submit me, then i've lost a fight that i could have turned with a kick. If its allowed, then you should train to defend it. Fighting on the ground is all a part of grappling, and to a greater extent MMA.

Nah he is much slimmer than Butterbean, brown hair and big brown mustach (sp?:p) also.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Nah he is much slimmer than Butterbean, brown hair and big brown mustach (sp?:p) also.

ok ill watcht he video now but im guessing its don frye. he has to change hsi nickname because "The Predator" has connotations of rape now apparantly. fucking stupid.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Darksword said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW6vFVeQcLA&search=kid yamamoto one of the most brutal ground and pounds in the world - P4P.

Fedor has a brutal ground and pound aswell, watch his fight with Antonio Rodrigo "Mintoro" Nogueria - the first fight. Man he was throwing rockets at his face, really believe he didnt care if he murdered him, wanted the KO.

he is a mental ****, the fight where he had the dude halfway out the ring and was just smashing him ref couldnt pull him off so you see rest all the corners go for him :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
he is a mental ****, the fight where he had the dude halfway out the ring and was just smashing him ref couldnt pull him off so you see rest all the corners go for him :p

He is fucking mint!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaspzFTpHk&search=kid yamamoto

He has tamed down alot now. That fight your speaking of got him a very bad rep, but he is awesome.

Look up some genki sudo videos aswell, and Gomi the fireball kid

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
ahh yeah i seen that clip before, absolute class. wasnt it the fastest KO in a professional fight ever?

dont think so, it was only a few days/weeks ago. It will be up there tho, possibly. Awesome KO, the buzz from that would be amazing.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh you were right, the KO i ws thinking of, Bang Ludwig was 6 seconds but recorded at 11. Kids KO was in 2 seconds but recorded as 4 second KO.

Not really beatable.

Nosufer

Fledgling Freddie
haha the good ole ye street brawl, found in every town across the UK at 02:03am every weekend. Fantastic.

The all time classic line said by every drunken tart at a brawl outside a pub/club

"leave it steve....hes not worth"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom