Lol

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Nice clip but that has been staged.
Seen some article about it somewhere where they say this was taken after someform of building event and they wanted to demolish it but thought it would be nice to make such a clip, Can also see it because the interviewer ain't really that great of an actor and who uses a mic with a cord anyway :x

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
Nice clip but that has been staged.
Seen some article about it somewhere where they say this was taken after someform of building event and they wanted to demolish it but thought it would be nice to make such a clip, Can also see it because the interviewer ain't really that great of an actor and who uses a mic with a cord anyway :x

Yeah but every kitten, nitwick and hiphopper on the net calls everything fake...so go figure..

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
funny, I doubt it is real tho.. but if so.. owned ! :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah but every kitten, nitwick and hiphopper on the net calls everything fake...so go figure..

THAT POST IS FAKE!

you can see the strings holding the UFO's up and everything!

:mad:

btw i'm not saying im a kitten nitwick or hiphopper by saying that... create a new catagory for me! :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
lol, if it was more real the dude would have been more pissed and the interviewer would have had more reaction too :p

and that dude just left the screen couse he couldnt stop laughing hes ass off :p

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
omg this hasn't been said yet.

OLD! :D

Funny clip though, but yes was admitted to be staged a while back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom