lol

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character: Pdq
Account: ********
Date: 15-03-2006
Details of the offence: Chatflooding using emotes
Consequences for the account: 3 day suspension

harry the hole 3 days what will i do now!!!
cya in 3 days :)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Awww, well make the best of it :fluffle:

Still I think banning ... is only authorised when cheating, they should just give a warning or something with emote spam or maybe a 1day ban.

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Makes me smile eveytime this happens.

Less bloody banning and more restoring of player stuff ffs.

Almost 7 months now and still stipped players.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
laughing my ass off each time i see Goa suspend ppl for emote.

gogogo Goa. make more ppl leave the game =P

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i kinda think its funny someone actualy takes the effort too take a screeny of his logthing then writes a mail with the screenie attached too get someone banned. But if someone actually is offended by emoting i think a ban is appropriate.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well tbh i spoke with a usa CSR (aka gm) in game and he said that the emotes are there for a reason and people getting banned for spamming an emote is wrong why it does not happen on usa

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
Banned for what?

doing /laugh a few times, is that right?

hahaha, thats a bit sad

actually, come to think of it you kept spamming my Reaver whenever you killed him too.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Heartless^ said:
Hello,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character: Pdq
Account: ********
Date: 15-03-2006
Details of the offence: Chatflooding using emotes
Consequences for the account: 3 day suspension

harry the hole 3 days what will i do now!!!
cya in 3 days :)

This is way beyond pathetic imho.

Just in thid we see:

Window dragging
Radar
Speed Hax
Strafe Exploiting
Water bugs
Terrain Bugs
Extreme Lag
Packet Loss LD's

And the list goes on...

Instead of turning there attention to the real issues that effect gameplay, GOA ban people for emoting a few times. OMFG!!!

I have a screenshot of 10 albs camping my dead body spamming emotes the full height of my screen, will I submit it to GOA?

NO, because its just petty, GOA wake up and stop banning people for this silly crap.

/rant off

Bye for now.

Tundula

Amanita

Part of the furniture
It's funny, because a lot of the time the person who's reporting did it just with the intention of making trouble for the guy who got banned :p

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
hehe i kinda think its funny someone actualy takes the effort too take a screeny of his logthing then writes a mail with the screenie attached too get someone banned. But if someone actually is offended by emoting i think a ban is appropriate.

If I feel offended by someone emoting spamming me after I die I just /release and come back and kill them. After all a /taunt emote is intended to taunt people I guess...

I dont go crying to GOA like a baby running to its mother.

Tundula

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
If everyone knows that emote spamming may get them banned, why do it?

:twak:

now your sure its emote spamming and not something else? hmm?

Nobloc

Loyal Freddie
The emote spamming was just an easy excuse to get you banned.
The main reason was you acting like an ass.

Brimmen

Dorimor1

Banned
Nobloc said:

Brimmen

Hey Brimmen!

We duo again sometime??!!

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Nobloc said:

Brimmen

Stop ze insta lifetap everytime you see me :( and the strafing... painful :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
when people spam emotes it does wind me up to an extent but would i report people? nope because i cba and people only playing this game for fun like myself :)

Having a great laugh in thid past few days on my vamp Neoa, I guess this was just another victim who was humiliated by forgetting to unstick before he followed me over the edge of the bridge. This was after I had killed him, he'd released and zerged me :)

Attachments

• spam2.JPG
    spam2.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 71

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
let me guess ... the big half ogre kept using the speed decrease style while the theurs pet spammed you :m00:

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
when people spam emotes it does wind me up to an extent but would i report people? nope because i cba and people only playing this game for fun like myself :)

Having a great laugh in thid past few days on my vamp Neoa, I guess this was just another victim who was humiliated by forgetting to unstick before he followed me over the edge of the bridge. This was after I had killed him, he'd released and zerged me :)

hehe love your vamp... you kill most of the alb zerg when it comes.

Just a shame you have to make me fall down the ladder each time I got you to 20% Still, was quite funny after a while. :D ...Stand and fight Arumos! ;)

Dorimor1

Banned
Arumos said:

Didn't you /rude at me about a week back? Someone with a very samilar name to you did, if it wasn't you I apologise but if it was, why? Emotes are sad imo and shouldn't be used you never know who is on the recieving end. I personally hate emotes and will not hesitate to ban someone if they do it loads. Call me whatever you like but I find it so annoying, emoting is the one thing that gets me angry in a game, I dunno why but it does, just when someone emotes you you can't do shit.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Didn't you /rude at me about a week back? Someone with a very samilar name to you did, if it wasn't you I apologise but if it was, why? Emotes are sad imo and shouldn't be used you never know who is on the recieving end. I personally hate emotes and will not hesitate to ban someone if they do it loads. Call me whatever you like but I find it so annoying, emoting is the one thing that gets me angry in a game, I dunno why but it does, just when someone emotes you you can't do shit.

I find sbs that when you pop them run.. another sb comes you get him down to 20% the other sb returns garrotes... 20% sb runs, then another sb joins in the garrote fun. That is what annoys me. :) go go torblade, blevox etc ;)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I probably did. However u are a bd so get used to it, get the same when playing my wl. :)

I dont spam tho so u can never ban me! :)

Runakog

Fledgling Freddie
i personally dnt mind emotes in thid or anywhere, but i dnt tend to get spammed with /rude, the only 1's i get r from enemy stealthers kissin me lol, i chase with my vamp and then they stealth and start kissin me every 10 mins for ages, but i dnt mind find it funny :)

noc

Fledgling Freddie
a fink he might of done it because he was been a how can i say it "little monkey to him" so after he killed him he did em in dispite...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom