lol

D

dwali

Gratz on Good defence at beno hibs...nice Setup u have...to bad not so many Albs responding to defend there Realm...some albs was at beno...got both doors down and went lord...died most of us...relesed then someone dosent wanna go back...just need to say...hibs is starting to overtake us in defend soon if Albs don´t shapen up!

To bad that 1 of the good realms have to come to this that ppl rather Duel in Harbor then defend the realm they are playing!

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Yep, its a darned shame. Hopefully we'll get it back soon though.

D

dwali

ohhh and btw Belx grow up....thnx for the laugh spam i got at mmg becuase i TS and i saw u and your m8...shot 1 shot and 1 fg hibs Came...i saw u leeg it with the Tail btw your legs!and this was after i died!

If u havent evaded my Arrow u Would be dead...but as always u don´t go into Frontiers unbuffed like me..!!!

S

Shike

hehe nice going at beno :) good old keepfun never stops to amuse me :p

nice to see that u come back aswell btw ;)

V

vestax

Originally posted by amazingsteve
oi, Belx > all fyi

lol?

killed him about 7 times in the last 3 days so hes not that great (with my sorc) :p

He killed me tonight but only cos he and his SB friend jumped me while an armsman and myself were fighting 3 hibs (he even had to purge my pets stun)

E

eynar

Originally posted by dwali

If u havent evaded my Arrow u Would be dead...but as always u don´t go into Frontiers unbuffed like me..!!!

And your sig says:
Aladia lvl 50 BB with MoA 3

Now, this confuses me tbh...

C

Curse_Zcc

it was a good fight 10 hib vs 60 alb :D
nerf moc pbaoe in stairs ;)

S

stroopwafel

we were kinda lucky the first time, silly shike got beserk and died at stairs somewhere

too bad almost the half gave up for the 2nd attempt, although i know how frustrating it can be to die at the stairs :\

3rd attempt we mainly one thx to some guardpops going for support i guess, so we could port and send you guys back to gothwaite

logged after that but since we still have it i guess more attempts failed :)

too bad lots of you gave up quite early, but yes we had our flavorofthefuture magegroup inside :)
hope to see you again tomorrow :p

I

iceforge

well...

if the albs come out, us mids miss ya some as well :D

S

Shike

Originally posted by stroopwafel
we were kinda lucky the first time, silly shike got beserk and died at stairs somewhere

I did not! It was a very wellthought through plan I had to solo a bunch of tanks ;)

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by vestax
He killed me tonight but only cos he and his SB friend jumped me while an armsman and myself were fighting 3 hibs (he even had to purge my pets stun)

Aye that sucked ;<

D

dwali

Originally posted by eynar
And your sig says:

Now, this confuses me tbh...

BB and Scout on same accont so can´t use him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom