LOL @ werner

E

Esoteric

Just now I couldnt buy any gear at the terms, lockers said that I was too far away, av and ai maxes from nc appeared on me I dropped them both within seconds using suppressor aa ammo, I was invincible. Got a /tell from one of the maxes saying how did you do that I was in X base surrounded by nc, I told him/her what had happened in my tower. The tower I was in went blue/red/purple every 3 seconds /appeal was down, all vanu were invisible only chat channel available was /l. Could it be I found the haunted tower of evul?

I mean sure god mode was good and I ran out of ammo lol but I mean ffs check werner into a clinic.

F

Faeldawn

The honourable thing to do ofc would be to relog instantly you found out you were bugged rather than use all your ammo on an exploit :)

T

Teh Krypt

Shame it want a base. On test server they made a base change colours - lots. Ding br12 :p

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by Faeldawn
The honourable thing to do ofc would be to relog instantly you found out you were bugged rather than use all your ammo on an exploit :)

It wasnt just me it was everybody it was the whole server.....

/L was just so damned funny, Im still laughing now.

All I thought was I got the last shots off on these maxes until the last one pm'd me shortly after that the server crashed and werner was flagged as down :D.

T

Turamber

LLU is rather disappointing, admittedly only played for a couple of hours since the patch but even so - hardly groundbreaking stuff.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Esoteric
It wasnt just me it was everybody it was the whole server.....

/L was just so damned funny, Im still laughing now.

All I thought was I got the last shots off on these maxes until the last one pm'd me shortly after that the server crashed and werner was flagged as down :D.

Hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom