lol this is getting rediculous :/

G

g0ldenbone

Yep, I agree with the previous few posts.. I've been in groups with 7 members of one guild, and they are clearly just using /gu for communication, which is fine for them.. and I've been in groups filled with people who just seem npa (not paying attention :) ) or pbi (pretty bloody ignorant :) ).

Thats one of the good things about hunting in avalon. I've not had any bad groups there, almost simply because you have to communicate effectively to survive. Its almost more fun going in there with a slightly understrength group, just cause the fighting gets so much more intense, and the agro is a great laugh :) Just make sure you have some crowd control and a paladin and you normally do ok :).

I have to say, some of the new SI zones are brilliant, and I think Avalon is about the best (close second is the vales, those robot mobs are smart :) )

wandered way off topic.. oh well

D

doneagle

best way to find a group is make one your self, I always solo at entrance of avalon city these days and when some ppl are entering i always try to make group with them.

Last nite went bad for xp : 0.5 at 47 but had a great laugh ( zerged the cellars and died, had a sorcered going LD in a house that brought us 16 mobs also we died :p )

But the day before i got 8bbls @ 47 with great groups in 4 to 5 hours.

Just keep these words in your mind : " You will get 50 eventually".

Every mob dead = closer to 50.

And enjoy

P

primo

Originally posted by doneagle
best way to find a group is make one your self, I always solo at entrance of avalon city these days and when some ppl are entering i always try to make group with them.

Last nite went bad for xp : 0.5 at 47 but had a great laugh ( zerged the cellars and died, had a sorcered going LD in a house that brought us 16 mobs also we died :p )

But the day before i got 8bbls @ 47 with great groups in 4 to 5 hours.

Just keep these words in your mind : " You will get 50 eventually".

Every mob dead = closer to 50.

And enjoy

Yeah, but if you make it into a group just once when you are above level 30 you will notice how much faster you gain xp in group compared to soloing. So everytime you solo you will keep that in your mind how good the xp is in groups. Then you get the stupid idea of hey I might be able to take that yellow mob, then you miss one or maybe even worse 2 of your shots and you die and lose the experience which you have earned for the last 2 hours soloing. :/

B

Beaver

I'd defo recommend Avalon. Cellar zerg is a right laugh if u can get together two fairly decent fgs.
Also I've noticed that in the groups I've been in over the past 2 weeks have almost always contained at least one quite often two infils/scouts. Was in a group last night with 5 palas too :):):)

X

xplo

I went to Avalon today, and I found it quite easy to get a group there. If there weren't any groups, I solo'd orange mobs at the entrance with earth buff (50mil xp per kill + camp bonus)
I think this is the spot where i'll ding 50 :D

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Xplo, i leveled my infil mostly solo.

Don't hang on to this grouping thing too much... grouping is overrated...

I think in total i got 8-10 levels in groups.... 40-50 was mostly solo...

Good places in the non-SI zones are:

Angry bwcas in snowdonia
Fellwoods near excal
Celt room in barrows
Wight room in barrows

I found that i'd rather solo than group... because i noticed i died in groups much more than when i solo'ed...

Also, there seem to be so many people that don't have a clue, and since i'm tired of trying to tell people how to use their char's basic abilities i decided to solo my infil.

Make sure you have the best gear available (crafted, SC'ed, reactive procs on it).

Oh and get Gorre to log Glaudien and buff the crap out of your scout... and you'll be 50 in just a few days...

M

m4rk

Scouts bring nothing to groups, not slagging you off or anything as i have a level 50 scout myself, i had a hard time levelling that too. You just have to stick it out and solo as much as possible sadly :-(

M

magebane

To Tazz

Keep to it mate i know its and you do to, but to quit now would be nothing short of stupid. Try and look at it from a different perspective look at all the fun you'll have at lvl 50 when you do get there. As you know your guild is a good guild ask people like lac, zoyster, outlaw, gunner, leyton, gregorian or the countless other good players to assist you a little. All the above are good players but if you can pull them out of emain for a while i am sure they will help.

H

hercules-df

trees in frontier are nowhere near as fast exp as DF if ur in the right grp and killing the right mobs, the biffest problem is that everyone in ALb DF is a diamond whore and seem to wanna kill 2 or 3 inqs every 4 minutes, do people feel bigger killing giant stuff or something?

a shredder grp deep in df, constantly killing is about twice the exp as the stupid inqs + safer + more loot + a SHITLOAD od saphires

Av City has some uber exp but lots of deaths if not in a decent grp but at least u aint got the risk of av city being taken over by mids then finding urself mezzed by some fuckhead while your being attacked by mobs (worse than leechers IMO)

O

Ocond

I feel for you :(

Xplo, I gave up on my scout a few months ago, he was just an alt but still, i might pick him up and start off again sometime but who knows.

When we have DF, i'll prolly spend some time soloing diamonds so if ur still not 50 by then, drop me a line....the exp for you would be pretty good, purp NM/spiders etc.

Dont mind helping :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom