lol sorry had to post this

B

bigbb

Reminds me of that German Health and Safety video.

D

doh_boy

The last one reminds me of the 'you don't want to do that' guy from harry enfield. It's as if he walks upto the guys (presumably fixing a gas leak or somesuch) and says 'you don't want to release the gas there...etc' :D

The rest are top apart from the ladder in the water.

G

Gef

Using an electric drill whilst on a metal ladder in a swimming pool.. pretty bloody dangerous if you ask me.

D

doh_boy

:|

I'm not saying it isn't dangerous. I'm saying it doesn't look as funny as a man standing on a ladder in a bucket of a JCB. :p

S

sad_mung

Is that JCB/Ladder bloke fishing a corpse fron the top of that pole?

R

rynnor

Originally posted by sad_mung
Is that JCB/Ladder bloke fishing a corpse fron the top of that pole?

Your right it does look like an arm hanging out - where the hell was that I wonder?

I liked the one with the guys in full chemsuits with the guy in shorts grinning in the background - classic!

I

icemaiden

i think there's 2 guys in that pic, one is sort of supporting the other guy, it's not his arm, it's his leg.
And no i have nothing better to do on a friday night than sit and check that out :(

O

old.Xarr

omg so many people really begging for it (where 'it' would be a really nasty accident). the fork lift one is awesome. i thought i fucked up when i managed to chip a piece of the ceiling with one this summer... funnay :D

Users who are viewing this thread