LoL Prepare for the Valkyrie invasion

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
For those that dont read the VN boards, go read up on what the Valkyrie gets in the coming patches and be prepared to see a sudden explosion in the middie melee population (Probably :) ) . Hopefully itll get rid of some of the fecking Bonedancers tho i doubt it. Btw, Bonedancers dont get into Valhalla you know :p

I was gonna come back and make a Valkyrie before i read the incoming Valk love, i dunno if i will now tho, as tbh, they sound like they may suddenly become fotm. I just wanted one cos they look cool, Gotta love the winged helmets and all.

Bear in mind i didnt read it all, all i got the jist of was they become nigh on impossible to 1 on 1 in thid less your a friar or vamp (in melee that is) , prolly a bit exagerated, but the new spec line HoT and insta heals gonna make em a nice viable class now :)

Ofc a lot of u prolly knew this cos a lot of people read the upcoming patches anyway but thought id say it if any middies hadnt checked yet.

Altho, i might make one anyway cos itll be the only melee class ill be able to solo lvl to 50 without a bot now >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom