boppas

Fledgling Freddie
/sniff
-we dont add
-we are to "leet" to gank solo's/duo's
-we like fg v fg
-we like a fair challenge
etc etc..

Funny that some of the ones who have said the above in the past were running about tonight (mids) in FG's ganking solo's/duo's... ofc this only started after i seen there death spam a few times from qama's grp "pwning" them! ...guess they dont like being beat in a fair fight so chose i-win targets! :D

/skills :worthy:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well, goes both ways.

Dopi group fighting PE.... i SIT at teh side and watch.

2fg or so mids add on fight

I move along and SIT next to dopi who was sitting down. We emote each other a bit and just sit there.

BD runs up to attack the support around dopi. I help attack it.

Eradicate decides to attack me, a solo theurg who had been sitting watching a fight and not adding, then helped them when they faced overwhelming odds.

Sounds typical of said type of groups.

Same happened with Func's group (the healer that was sold, dunno who he runs with now). Watch PE vs them. Had Scalars shift on so i dropped it and sat down. Func attacks me. I emote him NO and point back into distance. He still attacks me. I root him and move emoting NO and sit down. He attacks me again... then i moc pet him and he runs away like a girl :p

Then of course yesterday. Ghetto mezz mael while resting. Emote brite hugs then emote a kiss. Osril runs out attacks me but then stops. Majsan then kills me and laughs.

None these sounds like the type of fights these people claim to be after. From both the hib/mid side. No doubt the albs are the same (seen some 'opted' groups adding)

When im solo'in which is quite often during primetime I try to run a dont add on opted groups policy. And so far I kept to that however there certain groups of people that have no respect for you when you do give them the leeway to have their kind of fights.

And before all the stealthers jump in and moan about my adding on them, already stated that i would be doing that for awhile as 99% are lame gits that wont attack any solo person in less then a duo so i dont respect them. Only stealther i dont add on is Ciuci. Stealthers are a different set of people to those that im trying to get to respect that i wont add onto them as long as they give me my space.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Well, goes both ways.

Dopi group fighting PE.... i SIT at teh side and watch.

2fg or so mids add on fight

I move along and SIT next to dopi who was sitting down. We emote each other a bit and just sit there.

BD runs up to attack the support around dopi. I help attack it.

Eradicate decides to attack me, a solo theurg who had been sitting watching a fight and not adding, then helped them when they faced overwhelming odds.

Sounds typical of said type of groups.

Same happened with Func's group (the healer that was sold, dunno who he runs with now). Watch PE vs them. Had Scalars shift on so i dropped it and sat down. Func attacks me. I emote him NO and point back into distance. He still attacks me. I root him and move emoting NO and sit down. He attacks me again... then i moc pet him and he runs away like a girl :p

Then of course yesterday. Ghetto mezz mael while resting. Emote brite hugs then emote a kiss. Osril runs out attacks me but then stops. Majsan then kills me and laughs.

None these sounds like the type of fights these people claim to be after. From both the hib/mid side. No doubt the albs are the same (seen some 'opted' groups adding)

When im solo'in which is quite often during primetime I try to run a dont add on opted groups policy. And so far I kept to that however there certain groups of people that have no respect for you when you do give them the leeway to have their kind of fights.

And before all the stealthers jump in and moan about my adding on them, already stated that i would be doing that for awhile as 99% are lame gits that wont attack any solo person in less then a duo so i dont respect them. Only stealther i dont add on is Ciuci. Stealthers are a different set of people to those that im trying to get to respect that i wont add onto them as long as they give me my space.

:( i (mostly don't add when stealthing) just on lame solo gank grps
the reason is as stated above by you and bopp

Corran

Part of the furniture
Phooka said:
:( i (mostly don't add when stealthing) just on lame solo gank grps
the reason is as stated above by you and bopp

I aint seen you about for a long time. Used to have some fun fights

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I try avoiding it etc, usual story. It doesn't get any more fun though when I should die because I try not to ruin someone else's fight, and still get bitched at regardless of what I do :<

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
He didnt c that and thought you were with pe orso i saw that to late to yell stop, soz :p

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Well, I try avoiding it etc, usual story. It doesn't get any more fun though when I should die because I try not to ruin someone else's fight, and still get bitched at regardless of what I do :<

Still you bitch at people in your situation?

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
straef your grp ran me over the other night when i was solo im upset now :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
dopi said:
He didnt c that and thought you were with pe orso i saw that to late to yell stop, soz :p

Damn PE switched back to blue after i had picked it for my colours :(

Wish they would stop changing!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
thaaadi said:
Still you bitch at people in your situation?
When I get bitched at, regardless of what I do, yes.
I don't always see 100% of what's going on, as it's hard to watch four directions 24/7, so obviously I can't always see by whom or why I get added on. Funny for you to ask this tho, seeing Legacy have always been the first to bitch at me, whatever the topic.
Coolan said:
straef your grp ran me over the other night when i was solo im upset now :)
I never said anything about avoiding soloers tho :p Well, unless you were having some 1-1 fight or something...

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Qamas group sure pwnd teh boxxors yestoday! they sure roxor hard!1!11

:m00:

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
nah, Qama's grp just ganked them 2-3 times & other opted mid grps a few times :D

Mind you, maybe they did "pwnd teh boxxors yestoday! they sure roxor hard" as i aint ever seen these particular mid grps get chained like they did last night by any other hib grp

Well played by qama's grp tbh, i just found it funny that these mids took revenge on us soloer's/duo's instead when in the past theyve always said "we like fair fights" & avoid soloer's most the time!

Everytime i bumped into them they ganked me! mind you i had to laff when Naglwar chased me across the map & left his grp behind, i even stopped & stunned/mezzd him to stop him chasing, but he continued to chase me ...10 sec later i see his grp getting ganked by.... Qama's grp while naglwar was still chasing me :clap: .....i found that amusing tbh! :D

the joys of DAoC!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i ran with naglwar and i can't really remember ''taking revenge'' on solo:ers really. i think we killed one duo, one trio, ½ of a duo in one of the milegaterooms cause he started to PBAoE us (can't blame him though, prolly thought we would attack him) but left his druid duopartner (they might as well been ungrp:ed so maybe we killed one solo:er more:)) + 2-3 ppl adding on other fights.

but yes, the 2 banshieegrp beat us most of the time (don't know if it was qama-grp or not, just remeber being quite pissed for playing quite crap most of the time)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it was Qamas group that brought it on you ?:)

boppas said:
/sniff
-we dont add
-we are to "leet" to gank solo's/duo's
-we like fg v fg
-we like a fair challenge
etc etc..

Funny that some of the ones who have said the above in the past were running about tonight (mids) in FG's ganking solo's/duo's... ofc this only started after i seen there death spam a few times from qama's grp "pwning" them! ...guess they dont like being beat in a fair fight so chose i-win targets! :D

/skills :worthy:

Maybe it was Qamas group pwn:ing soloers duoings that brought the same treatment your way ?

All I know was that Qamagroup so called pawning was on our trio setup 2 times before we called it nofun and left crap argamond alone. Might wanna direct your complaints vs your own people first ? (Their action will inevatably reflect and have effect upon you, as you apparently learned the hard way tonight)

/Charmangle

rure

Fledgling Freddie
lol, it shoudl be name rure-grp because I rp pl you all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom