lol @ mids!!!!

A

asar

Euhm your vry funny u know....

All those whines about: YEAH 4 king arthur!!

IF U KNOW WHATS THE GAME ABOUT U KNOW THAT KING ARTHUR IS NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!! fotm savages...

D

dimerian

Point is,

It`s Christmas,go eat and drink and shut down the fekin comp! :D

/logs in :(

T

Tyka

lol saw JH this morning with a perfect setup group ganking all soloers/duos, now this is what you call a crap guild lol.

Bet it took you an hour to sort the perfect setup as well, enjoy the rps worthless retards.

F

Fiddley

Originally posted by asar
Euhm your vry funny u know....

All those whines about: YEAH 4 king arthur!!

IF U KNOW WHATS THE GAME ABOUT U KNOW THAT KING ARTHUR IS NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!! fotm savages...

For Christmas, wish a brain.

L

Lumikki

King Arthur is dead?? Oh nos!!!

Asardog 50 INFIL!!!!! :rolleyes:

xx

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Tyka
lol saw JH this morning with a perfect setup group ganking all soloers/duos, now this is what you call a crap guild lol.

Bet it took you an hour to sort the perfect setup as well, enjoy the rps worthless retards.

I saw a group of zerks take out your group last night :mad:

O

old.Nol

mids still play?

I never see more the 12 in a night...

O

old.Lethul

thats strange. but plz tyka, dont be sad cause you havent killed us yet. And i havent seen more than 2 online all day, ive logged in for short merry christmas spammage 3 times now

H

horil

yeah vgn never kills soloers when there's no others moving around.

your grp got owned by berserkers last night, so enough whine about savages? :D

Regards,

ps. merry xmas

S

Snake.ster

Originally posted by mastade
Arthur got quadhitted

nah, Quad hits never ever ever never happen, its just there fast swing time.

T

Tyka

No my point was not that we got killed is that you guys start the day with 1fg when the others run 2-3 max, sure play the game how you want but in my eyes you're a bunch of retards, especially lethul who sucked playing his previous class and now earned a big mouth automatically when he got some rps, i really wonder why ? ;)

And, merry christmas :)

P

Pandemic

well i dont blame JH i would do that to just to get a few rp b4 the huge hib / alb zerg hits and there are no where near enough mids to even get past the camped emain mmg let alone rvr.

mids need more active players :) wont be long b4 midgard gets the /30 imo

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Pandemic
well i dont blame JH i would do that to just to get a few rp b4 the huge hib / alb zerg hits and there are no where near enough mids to even get past the camped emain mmg let alone rvr.

mids need more active players :) wont be long b4 midgard gets the /30 imo

or you need relics back ;)

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by ilienwyn
or you need relics back ;)

as long as its the power ones i dont want to str ones back it seems to unbalance midgard besides sm grps r fun :)

F

Frexz

Arthur isnt dead?
Seen him many times at mid.. :) Supah Healur

O

old.Lethul

No my point was not that we got killed is that you guys start the day with 1fg when the others run 2-3 max, sure play the game how you want but in my eyes you're a bunch of retards, especially lethul who sucked playing his previous class and now earned a big mouth automatically when he got some rps, i really wonder why ? ;)

And, merry christmas :)

yeah, ask your guild mate fame (the one who actually knows how to handle a bard) how much i sucked at my previous classes

Users who are viewing this thread