LOL let the trail and error begin

D

Damon_D

I recived my first password , I have 3 accounts..now to figure out what account it belongs too....

T

thegreatest

damn like thats so difficult you need to try 3x if you are lucky you got it right at first try (now you can test how unlucky you are)

please think about the people who still didnt received their password yet (like me :()

and while you can play the game, pls give an up-to-date status of the server excal and prydwen (how many people playing on them?)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by thegreatest
damn like thats so difficult you need to try 3x if you are lucky you got it right at first try (now you can test how unlucky you are)

please think about the people who still didnt received their password yet (like me :()

and while you can play the game, pls give an up-to-date status of the server excal and prydwen (how many people playing on them?)
Something like 54 on excal, bout 30(ish) on prydwen. That's the last I heard anyway

C

cHodAX

Got all 3 of mine as well, cba to log in though. Beer, movie and a cuddle is more fun ;)

D

Damon_D

16 peopel online in mdigard atm .. 30+ on the whole server

Got 2 passes now..but ofcourse not the account I wanted to play....

T

thegreatest

nerf people already got their passwords :(

everyone who got their passwords already is gimped!! I can kill jooeee all with my ubahwtfpwnedzergorz armsman without wearing shield and without sword! Naked! I own you all :(

^^sympthoms of waiting for too long :/

D

Damon_D

Ahhh got the last one ..nananananan Nahh honestly I hope all get there passes ASAP..waiting to get online is the uber sock :(

Z

zeal0t

did anyone get their new password(s) for accounts that dont have an active subscription?

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Ahhh got the last one ..nananananan Nahh honestly I hope all get there passes ASAP..waiting to get online is the uber sock :(

May I know when you did registered m8?

D

Damon_D

Not sure..but as as soon as I could get the game , one account on release the other 2 a few days later

Z

zeal0t

Originally posted by zeal0t
did anyone get their new password(s) for accounts that dont have an active subscription?

now i can answer my question myself: yes ;)

B

Breni

Originally posted by Coim-
Something like 54 on excal, bout 30(ish) on prydwen. That's the last I heard anyway

Almost 100 at about 8:00 this morning when I got my password and tested it.

And yes, I received a password for an inactive account, as well.

Still, wouldn't it be nice to go to Emain and have really small RvR rather than the usual zerg4tehwin?

C

cHodAX

Odd situation, my account begining with C and registered on the first morning of retail hasn't been sent and yet my other account beginning with L and not registered until Shrouded Isles went live was the first email I got. All my email addresses are upto date, I have recently had billing information to them. Seems odd but I guess I will just have to be patient and wait.

D

Draylor

Password for main account arrived late on last night, no sign of 2nd account so far, but thats only to be expected.

Originally posted by Breni
Still, wouldn't it be nice to go to Emain and have really small RvR rather than the usual zerg4tehwin?
At least on Excal emain was fun last night. Just a bunch of duels and assorted silliness. Im sure the peace will end and the usual zerg whines will resume real soon - if they havent already ;)

K

kr0n

I got mine but its to the terminated account! Great.

Users who are viewing this thread